Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2005 3:15:27 AM EDT
my brother moved there about a year ago and has not had time to shoot and asked me to check on a shooting range for him thats local..are there any?  pistol is all he needs so a indoor short range would be ok ...since i bought him a 1911 for christmas last year and he only shot it when he was down "we are near biloxi ms and he was down form huntsville alabama at the time" he has been itching to go and is a college teacher there so time is kinda short so real close would be the best for him........thanks for any help....scott
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:46:12 AM EDT
[#1]
mayube protus will chime in, he lives around there, and if he don't i'll make him chime in for ya
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:13:28 AM EDT
[#2]
there is a outdoor public range stricklands,, it will only be open for a lil while longer ,  hopefully they get the new on built soon,,,  2.504 per person all day(9 to  2pm)
also in holyhill on nova and flomich there is an indoor range(hotshots or some junk like that)  its pretty  decent,, a/c, electric targets,, indoor ect ect,, i havent been there in maybe 3 years as its pistol calibers only...open till 8 or 9 pm i think,,,
there is a few other daytona guys in here ,,hopefully they will drop in their 2 cents if i missed anything
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:16:57 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks   he has not shot in a while and wanted to get his skills back in line

scott
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top