Posted: 12/19/2005 5:52:08 PM EDT
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=419773
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:04:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to Oklahoma!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#2]
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=419773

make yourself at home, we'll try to entertain you, but alas, some of these guys arn't too funny, I've tried to teach them, but again, some just refuse to learn.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome

You movin to the north south east or west part of the state

Just in case your moving on land with a prarie dog town on it I'd like to be the first to volunteer to help you clear them out
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:58:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Prairie dogs, hell! If you are going to buy some land, make sure there are Bigfoots near by.
We'll all come out and hunt them down for you!!
Just one more question:
Do you believe in UFOs and mountain lions?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:03:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Los Alamos is one of the prettiest (sp)town I have ever been to. What made you move to Oklahoma. I was think about retiring to Ruidoso when I have a chance.

Danc46, I'm prety sure he has heard enough UFO talk being from NM. Hell they probably got some captive aliens in Los Alamos, where do you think the learned about atomic energy from.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:42:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Welcome

You movin to the north south east or west part of the state

Just in case your moving on land with a prarie dog town on it I'd like to be the first to volunteer to help you clear them out

Welcome to Oklahoma! And Ditto on the dog clearin help......ummm....prairie dog clearin out help that is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top