Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2014 7:02:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/4/2014 7:52:33 PM EDT by Bravo42]
Does anyone want to go to the range in about two weeks? I work two jobs and have not gone in awhile so if we could set a date, ill give gas money or buy cheap lunch or something because my arse can't see to drive and I need to get the wife involved in shooting so she may come along.

ps if you got ammo for sale id buy some because the walmarts here in town suck and academy is meh.

im a herpa derpa derp derp
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 12:02:07 PM EDT
You did not say where you are located so it is hard to answer your question with a straight face.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 1:33:53 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RJTCCW:
You did not say where you are located so it is hard to answer your question with a straight face.
View Quote

What he said!!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:52:14 PM EDT
this is why I don't post early after the gym
I am in Joplin
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 10:56:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Bravo42:
this is why I don't post early after the gym
I am in Joplin
View Quote

No problem but I'm no where close.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 11:41:40 AM EDT
i just got an eotech and need to zero, anyone?
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 7:55:31 PM EDT
I'm in Neosho about 3 miles from the Crowder Range, what did you have in mind?
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 6:13:17 AM EDT
Originally Posted By tdowell:
View Quote

Just a few hours at the range and ill cover lunch somewhere cheap and or gas. I just set my rifle up for left handed use so I need to learn that as well.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 5:50:03 AM EDT

Just a few hours at the range and ill cover lunch somewhere cheap and or gas. I just set my rifle up for left handed use so I need to learn that as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tdowell:

Just out of curiosity, you say "I can't see to drive" can you... Uh... Unpack that for me a little? I mean, driving and shooting require a lot of the same skill. I'm up for going, just wondering if we need to sit at different ranges ;-). Also, what day are you thinking and what kind of ammo do you need?
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 9:00:03 AM EDT
This is a fun story. I have really bad near sight issues, been to the doctors and every time it has gotten worse. They estimated probably within the next few years it will be gone. One good eye and one really bad eye. The last time I did any kind of drivers training they were like, you shouldn't be doing this. I should mostly 55 grain and probably a saturday is best, morning time.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 8:26:09 AM EDT
Joe,

When you plan on going? If it's this coming weekend I'm sure I could find the time to go. It's my weekend off, and the sammitch maker is out of town too so I'm pretty much free.

Lemme know.

Ruckus
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:49:33 AM EDT
Hot dang I was hoping you would reply. I am going to go check my schedules now and Pm you.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:30:02 AM EDT
Yeah, I'm kinda sexy like that!

Tdowell, your PM inbox is full, (maybe you prefer it that way?) If you, or anyone else here would like to join us at the Crowder shooting range, probably this Saturday morning-ish reply here or PM me or Bravo42. Or just show the hell up. Makes no difference to me really.

Who's in???
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 8:06:40 AM EDT
OK, so it looks like we'll be at the Crowder shooting range at about 8 a.m.

I know there's not a lot of us down here in the S.W. corner, but there's a few. So come join us Saturday morning if you can make it.

Ruckus
Top Top