Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/24/2004 1:15:11 PM EST
My brother just moved up to Greenville, SC and was considering coming up for a visit and going shooting. Anyone in the area have any suggestions on where to go?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:42:29 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/1/2004 3:53:11 PM EST by yellowjacket]
I too just moved to Greenville. In the county I only know of the Greenville Gun Club of which you have to be a member or the guest of one. I've thought about joining, but working as much overtime as I do it would probably be a waste of money. There is a public range in Spartanburg (or maybe it was Union?) I'll see if I can find out and let you know. The range I used to shoot at the most was Philson's Crossroads in Clinton (about an hour and 15 mins from Greenville). I can give you directions if you want.

-YJ

ETA Did you see this tacked thread at the top of the page? www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=34&t=406
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:13:36 AM EST
Well I'm not from the carolina's and don't really know where a lot of the cities are and I don't care to stare at a map and try to find each city for each range. Just thought I would see if you guys knew of any off the top of your heads.
Top Top