Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/28/2005 3:59:04 PM EST
My grandfather has a fulton armory receiver in oregon that he wishes to give to me as a gift. I currently live in california and have lived here for 5 years, and am only a resident of california, not oregon. I have the same last name as my grandfather, so he is of direct immediate family to me. How do I transfer it to my name legally in california? Since technically it is a simple longgun, can I just drive it down to an ffl in california and do the transfer? I want to keep it legal without getting myself or my grandfather in trouble.
It is not an AW, so i know i can posess it with me even know it is his... what do i do?

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:45:24 PM EST
Top Top