Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/6/2006 5:52:54 PM EDT

A friend sent me some info on some available jobs in the Hampton Roads area. E-mail me if you're interested, and I can put you in touch with the appropriate people.

The work would be supporting the Naval Mission Essential Task List (NMETL) development for mission areas in support of the Commander, Navy Installations (CNI) Enterprise... Fleet Services Support, Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (ATFP), and Consequence Management. Individuals need NMETL development experience.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:13:12 PM EDT
Are those civilian jobs or military?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:33:00 AM EDT

Civilian, as in working on a military contract, to the best of my knowledge.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:30:51 PM EDT
What do you need to qualify, Im finishing up my criminal justice degree in may? Probably need prior experience?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:34:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By UrbancommandoX:
What do you need to qualify, Im finishing up my criminal justice degree in may? Probably need prior experience?

Sounds like it.

I don't know much more than what I posted, but I can put those interested in touch with the right guy.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:37:56 AM EDT
Doc,

Do they need programmers?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:54:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By M4arc:
Doc,

Do they need programmers?

Well, I really don't know much more about the requirements than what I posted. I can send you contact info from my home account, giving you the option of pursuing more info if you wish.

Mark
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:52:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2006 12:53:17 PM EDT by Bladerunner]

Originally Posted By DrMark:
A friend sent me some info on some available jobs in the Hampton Roads area. E-mail me if you're interested, and I can put you in touch with the appropriate people.

The work would be supporting the Naval Mission Essential Task List (NMETL) development for mission areas in support of the Commander, Navy Installations (CNI) Enterprise... Fleet Services Support, Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (ATFP), and Consequence Management. Individuals need NMETL development experience.

Guys

This appears to be pretty specialized qualification criteria, that I doubt is waiverable. Unless you have worked military Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection program management before or have a background in Consequence Management (dealing with the immediate effects of a weapon of mass destruction, bio, nuke, chem), you would be a pretty long shot for this job. If you have background in either of these and also have a background in military training management (if you do, you will know what METL processes encompass), you probably are a pretty strong candidate.

Not trying to be a wet blanket just a look from my job hunting perspective having gone through this 8 months ago.
Top Top