Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2003 11:53:09 PM EDT
Just was thinking, would the ATF consder potato cannons AOWs or destructive devices? I kind dought they do though, never head of anybody geting in trouble by the law with them. Was cleaning shop yesterday and found my old one I made when I was a kid.... anybody think I could sell it here? I wouldn't know anyone who would want it and its just takeing up space and colecting dust.
josh-
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#1]
No you can make and still enjoy them.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 9:38:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Thumper X-1
120 yards w/ 8 ounce paint balloon is my best to date.

Got a pic? Share with the class?
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:46:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish I had a camera, Mines a air one too, the farthest I've ever shot it was about 200 yards at a silo with 200psi I belive, and a very tight spud. That was a pretty big arch though. You ever shot stones or water out of yours? Back when I was like 16 I riged a bunch of spears with spacers so they would always go straight. I also made a wooden bullet one time and made little rifleing fins on it too, really cool to shoot but I lost it after a few shots lol.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top