Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2017 11:45:56 AM EST
I'm looking for a decent place to do some pheasant hunting. My dad passed my grandfather's Winchester model 21 to me about ten years ago. Every year since, I've been telling myself this is the year I'm going to go. I always end up putting it off because I don't know much about the hunting regs in this state, where to go or whatever other excuse I can come up with. Long story short, I want to get out this year. Anybody have any good suggestions on where to go?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:42:51 PM EST
Check east of the mountains. West side its stupid spendy last i looked for hunting pheasants on the east side alls you needed was a small game license.. Double check the wdfw regs though
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:57:00 PM EST
East side be careful some areas are dual migratory/ pheasant..do not get caught with lead shells in those areas.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:47:53 AM EST
Dunno where to go but Zatarains catfish spice and a deep fat fryer were made for pheasant. 
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 9:31:03 AM EST
In reading one of my relatives memoirs, they wrote about going down to the local dump with a 22 to shoot Chinese peasants back during the depression...at first other family members were appalled that they admitted to such a crime. Then they realized that it was simply a spelling error and should have read pheasants, but it was pretty funny until someone else figured it out.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 8:14:34 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Genin:
In reading one of my relatives memoirs, they wrote about going down to the local dump with a 22 to shoot Chinese peasants back during the depression...at first other family members were appalled that they admitted to such a crime. Then they realized that it was simply a spelling error and should have read pheasants, but it was pretty funny until someone else figured it out.
View Quote
I just spit my coffee out. Funny stuff. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 9:12:32 PM EST
Originally Posted By Just1MoreBlackRifle:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Just1MoreBlackRifle:
Originally Posted By Genin:
Truly a classic!
Top Top