Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2010 8:37:09 AM EDT
Hey guys i figured id share some of my painted miniatures ive done . the scale is 15mm they re a little smaller than a penny , enjoy
here is a few picks from  our acw game it was alot of fun!!! here is some pics of an american civil war game we played recently

some casualty makers i made up

and here are some 15mm ancients

some  mor 15mm rebs that just got done

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:20:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice! I have always admired miniature painting. I have a friend that does Warhammer 40k stuff and its amazing. I wish I had the steady hand and patience to do it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Psssst... The South loses!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice. That must take a lot of patience to do and a big magnifying glass. I used to do model WW2 planes but unfortunately got out of the hobby.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:25:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I used to build custom 1/6th action figure. Think 12" GI Joes with EXTREME detail. I would airbrush camo on guns and do some weathering but that was the extent of it. Very impressive I have to say again.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:44:40 PM EDT
[#5]
do you sell any of those?  one of thoe little three man groups of confederate troops would make and awesome present for my father in law.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:40:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
do you sell any of those?  one of thoe little three man groups of confederate troops would make and awesome present for my father in law.

yes i can Vic, but reb regimnet does he want I can do the flags in any style exp. "hoods texans, irish briagde, 1 virgina infantry,ect? pm or email me
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:55:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:56:04 AM EDT
[#8]
FLAMES OF WAR ... here is my 2000 pt russian 3rd shock army!!

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:23:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Wow - that is awesome. I do not have the patience for that, and I have always admired those who do. Nice detail work, man.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:16:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Ive always been interested in those.Where do you purchase your soldiers artillery etc.
How do you paint them I would imagine with a magnifying glass.
What about rules.
Are there clubs for gaming all over Arizona?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:58:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wow - that is awesome. I do not have the patience for that, and I have always admired those who do. Nice detail work, man.

Neat stuff!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:21:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Those look great man, I swear once every 2 or 3 months I get the warhammer 40k bug but i never go out and buy them, I had a pretty decent sized army all built and painted 4 or 5 years ago and i got a 500 dollar offer on it so i sold it all off.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:26:22 PM EDT
[#13]
... Holy moly!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:23:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ive always been interested in those.Where do you purchase your soldiers artillery etc.
How do you paint them I would imagine with a magnifying glass.
What about rules.
Are there clubs for gaming all over Arizona?

for the russian stuff go to  " the war store"
there is a place called imperial outpost in 51st t-bird were we go, but generaly a large table works
as for rules, just have to do a serch for the time period you like

painting, .....its taken me 25 yrs to get them the way they are something i can only show!!
if you want to get a start game let me kow pm or email
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top