Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2008 12:17:17 PM EDT
just got this email:

January 26th, Sportsman's Warehouse is having a one day only military, LE, and fire/rescue appreciation sale. Everything but guns, optics, and electronics are 20% off. Guns, electronics, and optics are 10% off. Proper credentials are required (ie. ID Cards).

and might as well include the lastest midway flyer:

midway flyer

$10 off midway code
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 3:04:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is the nearest sportsmans warehouse to Mustang?

Quoted:
just got this email:

January 26th, Sportsman's Warehouse is having a one day only military, LE, and fire/rescue appreciation sale. Everything but guns, optics, and electronics are 20% off. Guns, electronics, and optics are 10% off. Proper credentials are required (ie. ID Cards).

and might as well include the lastest midway flyer:

midway flyer
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 3:13:45 PM EDT
[#2]
The only one in OKC is up on Memorial by Quail Springs mall.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 6:10:32 PM EDT
[#3]
awesome, thanks! Gonna go get me some ammo
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 8:24:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
awesome, thanks! Gonna go get me some ammo

I just checked their prices, and even with the discount it looks like I can get what I want (308) cheaper online.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top