Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 9:01:10 PM EDT
It has been a while since I have visited the site and now I am reading people are able to buy stripped lowers in CA as long as they are "off-list"  Does anyone know where I can go in the San Diego area to buy one or two!

Thanks, I hope I am not too late!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:01:41 AM EDT
[#1]
coldwarshooters in highland has a couple and they can xfer to an ffl dealer here.www.coldwarshooters.com

I used precision arms in escondido as my FFL.  Can't remember their phone number though.  

try them.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:57:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Cold war is no longer in highland, they are in texas, but precision arms in escondido is great. I am having Cold War Shooters transfer mine to Precision Arms. Precision arms is at (760) 489-1212.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:11:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, I purchased my FAB10 from Luke over at Precision Arms.  I am going to decide which lower I want and place my order with Cold War tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:17:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Im new to the whole "off list" but ordered from cold war today: 2 rock rivers and 3 grizzly's.  The first I hear about this was 2 days ago.  How is the quality of these two brands?  Any others that I should aquire before its too late?  Anyone want to comment on how long this has been going on, ive been hearing mid Dec. is this correct?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:33:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Im new to the whole "off list" but ordered from cold war today: 2 rock rivers and 3 grizzly's.  The first I hear about this was 2 days ago.  How is the quality of these two brands?  Any others that I should aquire before its too late?  Anyone want to comment on how long this has been going on, ive been hearing mid Dec. is this correct?

they are all good!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top