Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2005 11:06:23 PM EDT
didnt know if this exactly belonged in the EE or not, but i have a un chopped male bloodhound, about 7 moths old free to a good home, wife says he is doggy door trained. i cant keep him, i have 3 dogs already. he does get along great with them, so he should be fine with other dogs, and my 3 are pitbulls if that says anything. IM me guys if you want him or know someone that does. thanks

Jeff
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 12:14:48 AM EDT
[#1]
OH I wish I could take him, I've always wanted a funky old Bloodhound, they are cute as hell as puppies.

If you can't find any takers here in the next week or so, check The Arizona Sportsmans Journal Forum it's down for the next week or so while they go through some changes, but there are a lot of serious hunting dog lovers and dog lovers in general there, and many would be happy to at least help you find a home for him.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 12:39:01 AM EDT
[#2]
cool, thanks for the info/link, ill give them a shot if i stall have him then
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 9:44:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I will check around for you and see if anyone I know would take him.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 12:53:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Please contact me asap!!! E-mail sent...
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 3:33:57 PM EDT
[#5]
email sent, check yours
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 11:33:36 PM EDT
[#6]
hes still without a home if anyone wants him, dont make me post up why i have him, its the most BS sounding sob story, but its true.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:35:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Any idea how he is w/kids?  Also, are you in the Phoenix area?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#8]
yeah, im in Phoenix, I have 2 year old and a 4 year old, both daughters and he is great with both of them, he also gets along with my other dogs, we just dont have room for him. my wife says i need to get rid of him asap so please let me know. thanks,

Jeff

home 602-564-0170
work  602-955-8197
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Jeff, is it okay if my wife calls you?  She is getting all emotional and stuff over the thought of having a bloodhound, and I don't think I can tolerate being the middleman while she asks a bunch of questions....
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#10]
absolutely, have her call the work number!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#11]
ok guys, looks like he found a home!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:03:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Ok, If that home falls thru I'll take him! I've been meaning to call but several things happened and I just became available to call you.... Wish you had the AIM login name you sent me online this week. We could have chatted.....
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:24:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
ok guys, looks like he found a home!

YAY!... I really do wish I could have taken him, I've always wanted one, The house is just too full now, and My Brittany is very territorial/dominant.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top