Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2014 11:10:41 PM EDT
Is it worth it to goto the show on friday or are alot of dealers not setup yet? I am mainly looking for powder and primers. Archery opens statewide on saturday and i'd like to be in the woods .
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is it worth it to goto the show on friday or are alot of dealers not setup yet? I am mainly looking for powder and primers. Archery opens statewide on saturday and i'd like to be in the woods .
View Quote

What kind of powder and primers are you looking for? King Shooters Supply is in King of Prussia and stocks all kinds of powders and primers. It's kind of their niche. It's about 10 minutes from Oaks and depending on what direction you are coming from it might be closer.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I have been to kings before and they are closer to me then the oaks show. I was hoping to get better prices at a show. Plus there are other things i want at a show.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:30:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone have a show report? How are the ammo prices?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:21:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Bumping this. Heading down in the morning!
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:34:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I went right at 3 on friday and almost everyone was fully set up. Got my powder and primers from t&t reloading. His prices were decent and he had alot. He ran out of shotgun powder within the first hour of the show however. I know because i was waiting in line for 45 minutes to get my stuff.  Only one other table i saw had any amount f powder and primers.
There was a guy selling 1 gram packages of gold packaged in a card the size of a credit card. The compamy also makes them in 2.5 and 5 gram sizes.  I like the concept but it seemed really shady to me. He was trying to sell me on how it is a money making opportunity.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 5:26:15 PM EDT
[#6]
i need BLC 2  any of that around ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top