Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2005 1:01:37 AM EDT
sound good?...if not let me know
Link Posted: 5/11/2005 2:10:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there.  I got 1000 rounds of 5.45x39mm Monday.  Hopefully our Tannerite will be here by then.  It should be a good time.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2005 5:57:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds good to me.

Got a zillion honey doos this weekend, plus I need to do some work on Woody's Mustang.

Remind me not to take 6 rifles to the range any more....  lots of fun , but a pain in the ass to clean them all once I got home!

Link Posted: 5/12/2005 9:12:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone else coming?

Woody, I added a video of you pegging the 200 meter gong with that commie bolt action rifle of yours.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 10:23:49 AM EDT
[#4]
goe a new upper in today to play with

mike bring that forward grip[ you told me about if you think about it
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 10:52:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
mike bring that forward grip[ you told me about if you think about it

Will do.
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Anyone else coming?

Woody, I added a video of you pegging the 200 meter gong with that commie bolt action rifle of yours.  

Cooooool.  Not bad for a 65 year old rifle, eh?  I should be there.  Hopefully our Tannerite will come in.....

Woody
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 3:47:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone else coming?

Cooooool.  Not bad for a 65 year old rifle, eh?  I should be there.  Hopefully our Tannerite will come in.....

Woody

let me know what i owe you for the 2 1/2 cases ....scott
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 5:04:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

let me know what i owe you for the 2 1/2 cases ....scott

What was the breakdown?

Michael wanted 1
I wanted 1.5
You wanted 1.5
Henry wanted 2

Right?  I ordered 6 cases....  Did I forget someone or did you mean 3.5 cases?  

Woody
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 7:56:27 PM EDT
[#9]
correctamundo  3.5
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Talked to a few people today at a gathering at a friend's house (he just came back from contracting in Iraq).  We may have a couple of new people out there (including a female, so remember your deodorant Scott).  Of course, if my luck is like Michael's, they won't show....

Woody
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 9:32:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh, and as a side note, I spoke with Daniel Tanner today and he said that our Tannerite should go out tomorrow.  As long as he doesn't send it by Pony Express, we should be good to go.  Remember to bring something cool to blow up.  I have another of those freon-style containers that will be sacrificing itself for our amusement.

Woody
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 9:43:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Oh, and as a side note, I spoke with Daniel Tanner today and he said that our Tannerite should go out tomorrow.  As long as he doesn't send it by Pony Express, we should be good to go.  Remember to bring something cool to blow up.  I have another of those freon-style containers that will be sacrificing itself for our amusement.

Woody

My friend William(he came out to the range once with me...big guy...beard...Scott bump fired his SKS with a folding stock) told me today that he was real tempted to call me this morning at 6am because he saw an abandoned refrigerator on the side of the road.  He thought it might be fun to shoot at and blow up with Tannerite.  
Link Posted: 5/16/2005 7:00:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woody

My friend William(he came out to the range once with me...big guy...beard...Scott bump fired his SKS with a folding stock) told me today that he was real tempted to call me this morning at 6am because he saw an abandoned refrigerator on the side of the road.  He thought it might be fun to shoot at and blow up with Tannerite.  

one thing to rember about blowing stuff up if we have to pick it up and dispose of it afterward...basically no glass or small parts where it messes his bushhog up...
Link Posted: 5/16/2005 7:22:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

one thing to rember about blowing stuff up if we have to pick it up and dispose of it afterward...basically no glass or small parts where it messes his bushhog up...

With the proper application of enough Tannerite, there won't be any parts left big enough to....

Woody
Link Posted: 5/16/2005 2:36:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

With the proper application of enough Tannerite, there won't be any parts left big enough to....

Woody

If I did bring it, it would have been gutted, so no small parts would be left in it.  Basically just a shell.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 1:08:19 AM EDT
[#16]
sounds god then
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 9:32:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Crap!  Looks like rain this Saturday.  That doesn't bother me, but it may reduce the numbers of shooters.  Actually, now that I think about it, that might be a good thing.

Never mind.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:01:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Crap!  Looks like rain this Saturday.  That doesn't bother me, but it may reduce the numbers of shooters.  Actually, now that I think about it, that might be a good thing.

Never mind.  

also ...i have access to ammo cans ..50 cal $4 a piece good condition let me know if you need any and how many so i can bring them sat
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 10:36:58 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never mind.  

also ...i have access to ammo cans ..50 cal $4 a piece good condition let me know if you need any and how many so i can bring them sat

Pick out the 5 nicest ones you can find and I'll have a crisp $20 bill for you.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 4:49:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never mind.  

You will notice that Michael didn't say you had to give the 5 nicest to him, just pick them out.  So I'll take those 5.  I'll bring a $20 as well....

Woody
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#21]
will do the best i can on the ammo cans....oh btw i stopped by the toy store and got a new toy today...............

Link Posted: 5/18/2005 7:38:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Cool.  A new delivery system for the propane and grill.  

Woody
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Cool.  A new delivery system for the propane and grill.  

Woody

basically

4wd standard cd cloth bedliner...just basic really..but nice
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 8:43:29 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
oh btw i stopped by the toy store and got a new toy today...............

img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/hemi1488/5TEPX42N75Z063761.jpg

BASTARD!  

Awesome choice.  Oh, and don't pay any attention to what Woody said.  First come first server, right?
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 9:01:38 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
oh btw i stopped by the toy store and got a new toy today...............

img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/hemi1488/5TEPX42N75Z063761.jpg

BASTARD!  

Awesome choice.  Oh, and don't pay any attention to what Woody said.  First come first server, right?

dont call me a bastard till you hear the pirce..

and yes i will give you the best 5 since woody is my bitch boy
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 3:17:07 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Hmmmm.  I know that Tannerite was supposed to be here somewhere.....

Woody

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:33:15 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmmm.  I know that Tannerite was supposed to be here somewhere.....

Woody

rember who cooks the food

but seriously ...if you have it in what do i owe ya for the 3.5 cases?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:41:21 AM EDT
[#28]
It hasn't come in yet.  If it's okay with you, I'll just knock $20 off the price in exchange for the 5 ammo cans.  Cool with you?

Woody
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 9:30:34 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
It hasn't come in yet.  If it's okay with you, I'll just knock $20 off the price in exchange for the 5 ammo cans.  Cool with you?

Woody

sounds good if i can get them by sat ...shouldnt be a problem...but if i cant i will bring them sunday to mobile when i go to palmer to get some stuff for my toy...i will just call you and mike and we can meet up and yall can get them
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woody

sounds good if i can get them by sat ...shouldnt be a problem...but if i cant i will bring them sunday to mobile when i go to palmer to get some stuff for my toy...i will just call you and mike and we can meet up and yall can get them

That works for me.  Looks like the weather is going to be sunny now come Saturday.  

Are we planning anything big for July 4th?  I'll be off work for like 6 days around that time.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:38:25 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woody

That works for me.  Looks like the weather is going to be sunny now come Saturday.  

Are we planning anything big for July 4th?  I'll be off work for like 6 days around that time.

i will be off work for 5 days...may have to save some tannerite...also henrey said yall can come see his cannon go off if yall want
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:11:00 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
henrey said yall can come see his cannon go off if yall want

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:20:11 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

apparentley you havent seen his cannon.....about 3 ft long shoots a 2 1/2 or 3 inch ball...but ofcourse we shoot blanks on the 4th
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

apparentley you havent seen his cannon.....about 3 ft long shoots a 2 1/2 or 3 inch ball...but ofcourse we shoot blanks on the 4th

Does he ever bring it out to the DCM?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:59:47 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does he ever bring it out to the DCM?

a few times i belive it is on display at the musem now or posibly at guns and ammo?

oh i have 10 ammo ans for yall..all look like new with spray paint in certian area ..only rust is minor on the outside bottom on the corners and its surface rust only
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#36]
what time is eveyone gonna be there?

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:04:33 PM EDT
[#37]
about 12...
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:05:47 PM EDT
[#38]
so what do i need to bring..i have the grill sasuage buns and aluminum foin,,,who is bringing the condiments plates chips drinks and ice..and how manny do we have comming this time?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:04:06 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
so what do i need to bring..i have the grill sasuage buns and aluminum foin,,,who is bringing the condiments plates chips drinks and ice..and how manny do we have comming this time?

come on now dont make me call and wake yall up
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:29:41 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I got the mustard, ketchup, mayo.  I'll pick up some drinks.  Someone else needs to pick up the chips and ice.

Now for the bad news....  No Tannerite has shown up at my house yet.  I don't know how he shipped it, but it's taking its own sweet time getting here....  

Woody
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:55:04 AM EDT
[#41]
its saturday ...so i doubt you will see ups with it today...

if you come this way next week just throw it in your truck and i will meet ya
oh and how much was it ,,,total cost for all 6 with shipping?

oh i have some bad news also...my grill is fucked up so apparentley i may have to bring chicken or pizza...which one or any other ideas?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:25:05 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
its saturday ...so i doubt you will see ups with it today...

if you come this way next week just throw it in your truck and i will meet ya
oh and how much was it ,,,total cost for all 6 with shipping?

oh i have some bad news also...my grill is fucked up so apparentley i may have to bring chicken or pizza...which one or any other ideas?

If you bring pizza, I only request that it have meat and cheeses only.  I can't stand veggies on a pizza......  .  And that goes double for mushrooms.  

But chicken is cool too.  Just don't forget the mac'n'cheese.  

Woody

P.S.  Since the grill is fucked up, is it now going to be sacrified to the tannerite gods?  

WW
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:29:25 AM EDT
[#43]
unless i can fix it...i guess chicken it is then since mike hasnot chimed in and everyone else enjoyed it
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:56:03 AM EDT
[#44]
enjoyed the shoot when do yall wana do the next one?.....2 weeks?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 11:43:26 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
enjoyed the shoot when do yall wana do the next one?.....2 weeks?

That works for me.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 12:40:32 PM EDT
[#46]
mike was goin to send a im to ya earlier but my phone and dsl went out and couldnt...henrey went to the range i may go in a bit ..i will give you call if you want to go or call me..
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
mike was goin to send a im to ya earlier but my phone and dsl went out and couldnt...henrey went to the range i may go in a bit ..i will give you call if you want to go or call me..

Had fun.  Next time I'll bring more ammo.  Too bad Henry bugged out on us.  That strange guy kept asking me all kinds of questions about my rifle.  He wanted to know what caliber it was because "it sure sounds like a .308".  He wanted to know if it was fully automatic because, "there are agents that check those kind of things around here".   He asked me all about your AR too.  It wasn't just the questions.  It was his body language.  He was creepy.  I never did see him shoot anything and he only stayed a short time.  WTF was that all about?  
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 9:44:02 PM EDT
[#48]
a range idiot..probally thought those full autos are illegal....hell let him or them check ...funny though

sorry i didnt call you back ..i got a little preocupied if you know what i mean
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:04:16 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
sorry i didnt call you back ..i got a little preocupied if you know what i mean

I understand completely.  

I played in my own server for a while to get used to the maps and how they're laid out.  Now, when we play, you best show your respect!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top