Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2012 1:50:44 PM EDT
i am not affiliated with this guy, just met him today for about 5min and figure others here would like to know.

While helping a guy i know put a sign back on his building today where he sells insurance from introduced me to one of his customers who was there to finalize the insurance on his new building and business.  Mike owns MD Shooting Sports that he will be opening in Monroe CT on the 17th of this month.  wasn't able to talk to him long as i was working and it seemed that he also had a few things to take care of but asked if i was interested in maybe doing some work for him since he will have a decent amount of AR type stuff, how much or what type i am not sure but he doesn't sound like a FUD.  also asked about NFA stuff since that's pretty much all i do and he isn't sure yet, he knows about it and i didn't get the "oh MGs are illegal for you" ignorance that i get sometimes which i like.  i plan on going there when he opens, i forgot to ask hours but i am going to guess it's 9-5 type so i'll swing by at noon.  

MD Shooting Sports
230 Roosevelt Drive
Monroe, CT 06468
Phone (203) 261-8482
www.mdshootingsports.com

that is the info on the card he gave me, the site seems to not be activeted quite yet or something but hey the shop isn't even open either.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 1:18:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey did anyone check this place out?  I forgot about it, called today but they aren't open Mondays.  Tuesday-say.  
I'll be going Wednesday I think as I have class tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:00:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Hey did anyone check this place out?  I forgot about it, called today but they aren't open Mondays.  Tuesday-say.  

I'll be going Wednesday I think as I have class tomorrow.

This place seems like its right up the street from me on 34. Is it open yet? I dont usually go that way, which is why I havent driven by.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:30:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Ya.  Been open for a while.  Check it out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top