Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 6:25:43 PM EDT
well i got a new ride for the summer and though i'd share it with you guys...

im keeping it in the living room till the spring where i can get out and ride it.  then bulldog was gracious enough to let me keep it down at his house...big ups to bulldog.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:15:00 PM EDT
[#1]
NICE bike.  I've always been too chicken to ride a motorcycle, I prefer 4 wheels.  Here's mine:

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#2]
DIZZZZAM...

id gladly trade my bike in for a TT Supra...its my dream car
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
DIZZZZAM...

id gladly trade my bike in for a TT Supra...its my dream car

Yes, the TT Supra is a truly awesome car.  My Z is putting down just over 400 to the wheels with a big fat single turbo running 9 PSI.  Here's the rest of the pics if you're interested:

http://www.capital350zclub.com/hosting/kcobean/finalz/

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:48:17 PM EDT
[#4]
waiting till spring?  yesterday was fine enough, throw on some long johns and get to riding!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:54:50 PM EDT
[#5]
ANYONE notice that the car in the picture is not a SUPRA but a Nissan 350Z ?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
NE notice that the car is not a SUPRA but a Nissan 350Z ?

Yes, I edited my post so that it read properly.  I re-read it and noticed that it sounded like I was implying that mine is a Supra, which it definitely is not.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Congrats AFplayboy on your GS. That kewl KCOBEAN do you work in Reston. And who did the work on the car?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:11:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Congrats AFplayboy on your GS. That kewl KCOBEAN do you work in Reston. And who did the work on the car?

I live in Stering, but am occasionally in Reston with the car.  It's been worked on by most performance shops in the region and even one in NC.  The car got displayed at the DC Auto Show this year, which was pretty cool.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:54:10 PM EDT
[#9]
the axis wheels are amazing, Milano's?  I wanted a set so bad for my GTI, but they don't make em the vw pattern
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:55:27 PM EDT
[#10]
My boss (age 53) has a White Z Veilside bodykit, Invidia Exhaust, 19 Volks. All done bj Evolution and D&V autobody. They r very pretty cars when done up.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:51:45 PM EDT
[#11]
yz1337:  Thanks, Yeah, they're Milanos.  They're a little heavy, but I love the look.

4npower:  What's your bosses name?  I know alot of the Z owners who are "active" modifiers in the area, might know him too. (I also moderate on one the internets largest 350Z forums and run a website for the local 350Z club.)
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:59:40 AM EDT
[#12]
yzl, who are you doing trackdays with?

afplayboy, you should come out to a trackday this year.  I ride with www.teampromotion.com but alot of people like www.nesba.com

Spring is almost here!!!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:26:59 AM EDT
[#13]
His name is Sam Ball he's from the South Riding - Aldie area. He won a pully kit at a Z meet at evolution last year. here is a pic

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/XJ2BE/350_SMALL4.jpg
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/XJ2BE/350_SMALL3.jpg
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:07:01 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
waiting till spring?  yesterday was fine enough, throw on some long johns and get to riding!
photos-n-07.facebook.com/n3/26/23/n15602128_30002326_3357.jpg

also waiting on a helmet...they didnt have what i wanted in the store so i had to order it online.  same with the jacket and all that.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:59:36 AM EDT
[#15]
They let you have beards in the AF? Typical

Nice gixxer. I used to have a CBR F3 but between the 9 screws, the metal plate, and the speeding tickets, I figured I'd better stick to dirt trails.

But I sure do miss it!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:32:53 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
They let you have beards in the AF? Typical

naw...i got out a year ago.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:58:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

afplayboy, you should come out to a trackday this year.  I ride with www.teampromotion.com but alot of people like www.nesba.com

Spring is almost here!!!
www.mindspring.com/~motopix/Motopix.gif

everyone I can, I haven't looked at TPM's days this year, but I will as soon as I'm done typing this, right now I'm signed up for a day at jennings, March 11, with a small organization, 2wheeltours.com, and Sportbiketracktime's weekend at Barber March 18-19.  Hopefully I can hit VIR this season and Mid-Ohio now that they've resurfaced
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:00:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Little did you know I'm going to iNSIST you keep the keys with ME....mooohahahaha!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:11:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Damn there goes your ammo money for the next 5 years (or 1yr ammo for me)!  
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:24:08 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
His name is Sam Ball he's from the South Riding - Aldie area. He won a pully kit at a Z meet at evolution last year. here is a pic

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/XJ2BE/350_SMALL4.jpg
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/XJ2BE/350_SMALL3.jpg

Great car.  I actually organized and conducted that raffle for Evolution.   Getting manufacturers to donate products wasn't easy, let me tell you.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:38:38 PM EDT
[#21]
I ran into Jeff whom use to be at Evolution this morning at the Gun show and talked to him for a bit. Found out he's at Moore Caddy in Tyson's.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:31:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Neat!!

Still, my idea of suitable wheels for driving around in NoVa traffic is more along the lines of an M1 Abrams main battle tank!  

Be careful in that thing!!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:47:51 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I ran into Jeff whom use to be at Evolution this morning at the Gun show and talked to him for a bit. Found out he's at Moore Caddy in Tyson's.

I have been shooting with Jeff a few times, and we were supposed to go to the gun show together, but never hooked up.  He's a super nice guy, and yeah, he's liking the new job at Moore.  Evolution has kinda disappeared from the 350Z scene since he left there.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:55:33 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Spring is almost here!!!

everyone I can, I haven't looked at TPM's days this year, but I will as soon as I'm done typing this, right now I'm signed up for a day at jennings, March 11, with a small organization, 2wheeltours.com, and Sportbiketracktime's weekend at Barber March 18-19.  Hopefully I can hit VIR this season and Mid-Ohio now that they've resurfaced

Send me an email if you decide to do a TPM day.  I'm shooting for VIR on 3/10 and the Summit Main date in April.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Hey can you shoot me a few more pics of you Z like Front and Back. My boss wanted to see. And what Kit and wheels is that ?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:45:47 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Hey can you shoot me a few more pics of you Z like Front and Back. My boss wanted to see. And what Kit and wheels is that ?

http://www.capital350zclub.com/hosting/kcobean/finalz/
http://www.capital350zclub.com/hosting/kcobean/show/

These are the best pictures of the car, and the only ones I have published to the web for now.

ETA, all the info about the car is at the top of that first link.  I'll be showing it at Hot Import Nights in April.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:11:15 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Spring is almost here!!!

Don't know if AFplayboy will make it out, but I sure will.  I'm curious to see what my CBR600F4 can do when I'm not bound by the Code of Virginia.  MJD
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:21:35 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
NICE bike.  I've always been too chicken to ride a motorcycle, I prefer 4 wheels.  Here's mine:

Please tell me it doesn't have an automatic transmission...
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:51:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Nice ride, kcobean....you've make me think more of the $4-k door option for my 'vette.

Ed
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:47:55 PM EDT
[#30]
wow.  that's pretty nice of bulldog.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:16:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Spring is almost here!!!

Don't know if AFplayboy will make it out, but I sure will.  I'm curious to see what my CBR600F4 can do when I'm not bound by the Code of Virginia.  MJD

Cool. The more the merrier.  Be sure to let me know when you're coming out.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:16:42 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.capital350zclub.com/hosting/kcobean/finalz/IMG_0264mr.jpg

LOL....No, it's a 6-speed manual.  Only auto I own is a Navigator.  What kind of man do you think I am?    
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:33:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Nice ride, kcobean....you've make me think more of the $4-k door option for my 'vette.

Ed

Check out the specific brand you pick very well before you commit.  These things can be a really large pain in the ass depending on what you go with.  Mine have specific "opening procedures" that I have to tell every passenger who gets in the car, remind them when they get out, tell the shops when I leave it for service, etc.  My car is mostly a weekend driver/show car so it's tolerable, but if it was a daily driver, I wouldn't have done it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.capital350zclub.com/hosting/kcobean/finalz/IMG_0264mr.jpg

LOL....No, it's a 6-speed manual.  Only auto I own is a Navigator.  What kind of man do you think I am?    

haha thank you god.  I'm not gonna lie I was scared to ask
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:03:32 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Spring is almost here!!!

not sure if i'll be able to right now but i'll try my best.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:10:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Wow!!!!!!!!!! That is a very beautiful z, I've been looking high and low for the right Supra, I know there's plenty out there just can't find exactly what I want.  Your car is absolutly gorgeous
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top