Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/1/2005 11:31:42 PM EDT
Hello,
I am looking to buy my first hand gun(Glock) and thought I would ask if anyone could suggest some good stores in the valley? thanks.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:47:36 PM EDT
Depending on where you live, Scottsdale Gun Center on Scottsdale road between Thomas and McDowell is usually pretty good. They don't have a huge shop, but they have very competitive prices. They also have a good selection of Glocks if you want to compare different models to each other.

-John
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:47:59 PM EDT
What side of town are you on?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:36:25 AM EDT
I am in the east valley. thanks.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:45:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By john308:
Depending on where you live, Scottsdale Gun Center on Scottsdale road between Thomas and McDowell is usually pretty good. They don't have a huge shop, but they have very competitive prices. They also have a good selection of Glocks if you want to compare different models to each other.

-John

Already got 2 guns from there. Stoped by on saturday and they had almost no guns due to the last show. Give them about a week and they should be set. They said they would beat anyones prices in the area.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:49:12 AM EDT
Pistol Parlor off of Southern and Country Club have always been good to me.
Heck of a selection as well.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:30:44 AM EDT
Best Glock prices I've found have been at Lone Wolf on Peoria in Glendale. They get a lot of the police sales and probably have the highest glock sales in the city.. their prices reflect it. (Just east of Peoria & 51st Ave. At least for a few more weeks when they move to their new location down the street.)

The big kicker for me is the folks are helpful and friendly. Too many gunshops in town have jerks behind the counter. Lone Wolf's crew is ready to answer questions and easy to chat with.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:54:04 PM EDT
If you want a Glock and live in the east valley...go see the Glock Meister! Best prices, customer service and he will set up your Glock while ya wait.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:21:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SnapNshoot:
If you want a Glock and live in the east valley...go see the Glock Meister! Best prices, customer service and he will set up your Glock while ya wait. hr

+1 Ben is really helpful and no doubt he knows the most, nice guy to boot.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:25:00 PM EDT
thanks for the replies. I will check these places out. thanks again.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:54:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SnapNshoot:
If you want a Glock and live in the east valley...go see the Glock Meister! Best prices, customer service and he will set up your Glock while ya wait.

the glock nazi creeps me out, I'm expecting him to say "NO GLOCK FOR YOU FUNNYMAN!" at any time
Top Top