Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2012 10:09:18 PM EDT
Time for me to start picking my battles to donate to.  Do we have new districts this election?  I can't seem to find a map of all the changes to figure this crap out. My google sucks tonight.

Anyone got some links to help me out?

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 8:39:21 AM EDT
[#1]
i just got my new Voter ID card in the mail. Listed new Congressional, State Districts.

If you go here: https://recorder.maricopa.gov/earlyvoteballotnet/voterreglookup.aspx

You can see if you are registered to vote.
Clicking on the link "Click here to view your Elected Officials" at the bottom of the page will show you the incumbents and their current districts. Mind you, those aren't the same people you voted for last election. But That's what your districts will be in the next election, if I'm reading it correctly.

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 12:39:15 PM EDT
[#2]
This reminded me to change my address so thanks.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This reminded me to change my address so thanks.

1 good deed done for the day, now I can go back to being a pain in the A$$!
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 8:24:25 PM EDT
[#4]
found a map from your link thanks.

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/reviewer/default.aspx?DistrictType=NN&DistrictCode=9

What the fuck is this bullshit district 9?  I wonder how this will shake out with this rigged up mess. Im going to be pissed if they rigged us up to be a democrat district somehow.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top