Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 5:06:40 PM EDT
i know its been in short supply lately, but i decided to buy an ak (yugo underfolder)and  will need 500 rounds or so to get me started by the time my rifle arrives in a week. any body know where to get any local surplus,  or wolf fmj or hp?   muchos-grassy-ass!  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:53:10 PM EDT
[#1]
The local gun store where I'm at has about 3 cases of Wolf in.  He was wanting $5/box of 20rds.  Thats how much dealers were charging at the last gunshow I attended too.  Guess $5/box is the going rate now.

ETA:  Check this link  Do you have an Academy Sports near you?  If so, you might be in luck.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:06:07 PM EDT
[#2]
$5 for 20 is crazy talk...try sportsmansguide.com
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:12:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
$5 for 20 is crazy talk...try sportsmansguide.com

+1 , but I think they are backordered like everyone else
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:28:12 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah, ive tried the usual places, most are backordered. no Acadamy nera me or i guess i would get some of that Monarch brand.  And $5 for a box of 20 rounds is a great deal, ..........................................................................FOR DEPLETED URANIUM 7.62x39!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:01:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Not a better price,but it is boxer primed Winchester contract ammo:
http://www.polygunbag.com/index.html

And it includes a 30 cal ammo can!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:47:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Just back order it from sportsmans guide like everyone else, they are supposed to ship by Feb.20th.  Use a coupon for $10 off of $100 SPG2070 or get two case and take $15 off SPG2312.  If you can just wait and order two cases, with shipping it will only cost you $2.08 per box of 20.  After you get them you will see they are not made of "unobtainium".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top