Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2007 2:56:34 PM EDT
I just picked it up today and did some plinking with it.  Shooting has never been better. (now what else can I suppress?)

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#1]
details? Range report?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:34:55 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 on more details- but misssissippi???
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
details? Range report?

Well it's a Gem-Tech Halo and I shot about 10 rds with it off just to refresh my memory. Then I put about 60 rds threw it with it on, and I was very impressed.  Of course you still get the crack of the round but to me it was nice a quiet. I had been told by a lot of guys that I would be under-whelmed but I was most certainly not.  I think that It is a great can and I would recommend it to anybody who is considering it.  It does take a bit to put it on, but I'm never going to be in a situation were I need to put it on in 4 sec.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:44:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:18:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
+1 on more details- but misssissippi???

I moved out here for school and work but I plan on moving back in about a year or so.
Mississippi has it good points but most of them are bad.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:55:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:17:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Spent 120 days in Bay Saint Louis, Gulfport, and Waveland.

the food ALOT.

Waffle house on every corner. Kinda neat but those girls there should have warning signs.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:41:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Dubi,  they do have warning signs.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE FACT THEY HAVE NO TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, just poking a little fun at the south.

Darin
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:57:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
So does that special plate mean you've received a purple heart? If so I'd like to say thank you for your service!!!!

Also welcome to the OHTF.

Yes It does and thank you.

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So does that special plate mean you've received a purple heart? If so I'd like to say thank you for your service!!!!

Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:14:23 PM EDT
[#11]
yeah....I had a great time there...seriously enjoyed it alot.

I brought home a souvenir of my deployment there with the Army by buying a Yugo underfolder and they allowed it being an Oregon resident!! Just got a case for it and got right out the door for 440 straight at a gun shop in Gulf Port.

But I must admit...I do miss some of the girls there. MINUS THE COLUMBIAN.....one but the others weren't so bad.....

But some of them with the THICK drawl accent....hot damn...

And then the last time at Relaxin Jackson, Missi....ugh.....my life went downhill from there.

Congrats on your first purchase.

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No.  Thank you!

Mark.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:54:48 AM EDT
[#13]
How long 'till you paint the can? Actually, why don't you post pics of the can again because I bet you've already painted it.  Have fun down there but don't stay too long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top