Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/27/2014 8:35:16 AM EDT
I was in PA yesterday to try out my monsterman grip.. The grip was put on a romanian WASR 10 single stack mag rifle.

Here is the 100 yard targets benched rest.

From the bench its not bad at all with the front supported you can push the stock into your shoulder.

Standing sucks period and get a good grip on it to push the stock into your shoulder.

the next try will be a riflegrip if i can find one..

last will be a filled in thumbhole stock.

I took my sks to compare since it does have a plastic monte carlo stock. The sks was much more conformable to shoot.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:57:20 AM EDT
Results as I expected.

unSAFE has killed the usefulness of any modern (read: last century) long gun designs.

SKS FTW?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 9:38:55 AM EDT
Best bet is to go with a saiga if u plan on staying in this shite hole
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:53:33 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cviss:
View Quote

I've gone back and forth. The trigger is better on the SKS and there are more after market trigger options (springs, polish sear, etc) than a stock Saiga trigger.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 5:41:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Castillo:

I've gone back and forth. The trigger is better on the SKS and there are more after market trigger options (springs, polish sear, etc) than a stock Saiga trigger.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Castillo:
Originally Posted By cviss:

very true but you have to use stripper clips..

where you can use mags in a saiga and if you move out of state you can convert to standard config and get standard cap mags for it.
Top Top