Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2003 5:44:42 PM EDT
I purchased 4 butler creek hotlips 25 round 10/22 mags for $35 each and a box of 7 unused adventure line 20 round ar15 mags for $20 each.
The guys with all the Delta force catalogs said that that was the last Mesquite show that they were attending. Looked for some of y'all at the show but I guess I got there and left too early.

WMA
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:22:04 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I purchased 4 butler creek hotlips 25 round 10/22 mags for $35 each and a box of 7 unused adventure line 20 round ar15 mags for $20 each.
The guys with all the Delta force catalogs said that that was the last Mesquite show that they were attending. Looked for some of y'all at the show but I guess I got there and left too early.

WMA

I do not go to Big Town anymore. They have chased away too many vendors I want to buy from (above is another). Market Hall meets my needs.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:39:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WMA

I do not go to Big Town anymore. They have chased away too many vendors I want to buy from (above is another). Market Hall meets my needs.

Yeah, Market Hall is smokin Mesquite these days.  Totally agree, I will not be returning there!

c
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top