Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/2/2014 9:17:20 PM EST
Is there a gun show in your city this weekend.?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:26:02 PM EST
Yep, being held at American Heritage Gun Range on Hwy 42, about 2 miles north of the McDonough square.

Not sure how that is going to go over. The "owner" of AHGR is an ass and a crook.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:33:10 PM EST
So wait a minute, why would a competitor set up at another competitors location ?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:00:31 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By maggie1:
So wait a minute, why would a competitor set up at another competitors location ?
View Quote

That's what I'm wondering. It is a RK show. Thinking of stopping by just to see the ClusterF#@k.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:23:12 PM EST
View Quote

Because the guy that owns it is an ass and a crook, maybe!?

Wasn't RK just at the Atlanta Farmers Market two weeks ago, people couldn't drive up from McDonough to I-75/285 on the south side for a gun show? Sounds even more suspicious now.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:31:01 PM EST
Originally Posted By GlockSpeed31:

That's what I'm wondering. It is a RK show. Thinking of stopping by just to see the ClusterF#@k.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Does anyone know if that gun show sell barrels or lower part kits? I may do a quick detour.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 2:22:50 AM EST
He got into it with the guy who did the gunrunners shows because he thought he could tell him which vendors he could or couldn't allow in. After that he was banned from gunrunners but that didn't matter because the owner of gunrunners had to stop doing shows due to personal reasons. I have a feeling anything at this show will be the same as whats in AHGR and prices will be set accordingly.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:42:31 AM EST
Originally Posted By BlackRainAR:

Does anyone know if that gun show sell barrels or lower part kits? I may do a quick detour.
View All Quotes

Yes, there should be some there.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 6:49:21 AM EST
Well since you're already like 2 miles away, you should swing in my place, mention the htf, get a free shirt, and buy a new can....
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:35:34 AM EST
This is interesting
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:43:16 PM EST

View All Quotes

I will be there all weekend.

Rich
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:10:45 PM EST
I was going to say, Cherokee never has 'typical gun store prices'. Usually a special buy (or 2 or6)offered at a very good price.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:30:34 AM EST
If Cherokee is going to be there maybe it won't be as bad as I thought. I did get a bonus yesterday....
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 4:03:39 AM EST

View All Quotes

They might but I would make sure not to put any money in American heritage pockets.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 4:04:52 AM EST
Originally Posted By richierich69:

Rich
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By richierich69:

Rich

Welcome back stranger
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 4:07:32 AM EST
Could somebody please post what it cost to get into the show when you get there? I sure as hell aint paying $10 or more for a show thats 1/8 the size of the last one.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:00:32 AM EST
Admission (2 day, always) is $7 with internet coupon. $9 if you're if you're in a hurry.

And it probably is 1/8th the size of Expo. NATC is 1/3rd of Expo, for comparison.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 1:05:48 PM EST
Well, I had a good time, got some half price 9x18, SkyJacker had more $59 billet blems, got some $4 Ak mags. Quite a bit of stuff was priced to move. Yes, there still was some crack smoking still going on, but there were more deals than I could afford to take advantage of.

I hope they do this show again!
Top Top