Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2010 8:56:49 AM EDT
anyone here have any dealings with getting a class 3 transfer in marion county- i am moving up there soon and want to get a can for my ar so i wont spooke my horses when shooting in my back yard. any help would be great. thanks all
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:15:34 AM EDT
[#1]
No idea myself, but you might contact a local class 3 dealer and see if there are any issues. Most of the dealers know who will sign and who won't.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:56:59 PM EDT
[#2]
here is a novel idea, instead of  going on a forum, or asking a third person, call the CLEO yourself and get the answer straight  from them.   why is is that folks are so afraid to call their CLEO?

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:11:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a buddy in Marion and the sheriff there is NFA friendly. At least for Suppressors.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top