Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/21/2005 7:37:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/21/2005 7:39:01 AM EDT by jmzd4]
It was nice to meet you guys Satuday, glad you guys could make it. I had a good time. Now I can look for a couple of other ugly mugs at the gun shows

machaira, if you want to get rid of a Garand for $80.00 let me know
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:45:34 AM EDT
Pix? Where are the pix?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:40:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By u352:
Pix? Where are the pix?

Pix of me
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:45:22 AM EDT
Pics?You don't need no stinkin pics.
Thanks again for the invite jmzd4.
WARDOG,good to meet you and put a face to your handle and thanks for the trigger time on your rifle.
Glad that thunderstorm went around us.
See ya'll at the G-boro show next weekend.
GLOCK-23

Pix? Where are the pix?

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:51:51 AM EDT
yeah, man! thanks for the invite. we had a good time.

its always nice to meet the person behind the screen name. my son said he enjoyed it - he needs to get more trigger time himself. i'm gonna make him clean the rifles!

i'll finally fill out that application to the club now. just say when for another shoot!

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:12:28 AM EDT

Pix? Where are the pix?

I had the camera in the car too. dumbass me forgot that I had it

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:52:37 AM EDT
.. Had fun guys... I needed that. I was there on two hours sleep. I hope I didn't drool too much... I normally shoot atleast 2 times a month.When my life is going normal.. It's not normal right now.I have had 2 days off in the last 3 weeks...... It's don't look much better for the next few months... But I can always do a what I did yesterday. Im itching to set up a 200 yard plinking...... WarDawg
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 4:46:41 PM EDT
What's your location Wardawg? Might be able to help you scratch that itch!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:06:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:54:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:08:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By threefiftynone:
Sorry I missed out. I was busting ass getting my bike rolling again, and fixing a friend's GMC pickup that was hit by a drunk driver Friday afternoon. I think the culprit was more distraught over letting his alligator mouth overload his canary ass on the golf course, than he was drunk. Care to comment, Josh?

... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. More info needed.. , WD
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:10:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BC-Sgt-USMC-3rdRec82:
What's your location Wardawg? Might be able to help you scratch that itch!

Im up in the Winston Salem area. . The range we go to has a 200 yd area but we was shooting at 50 & 100. We didn't do any serious shooting . More loose and fun time than group size and dialing it in. But I needed to get behind a rifle ... WarDawg
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:36:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By WarDawg:

Originally Posted By threefiftynone:
Sorry I missed out. I was busting ass getting my bike rolling again, and fixing a friend's GMC pickup that was hit by a drunk driver Friday afternoon. I think the culprit was more distraught over letting his alligator mouth overload his canary ass on the golf course, than he was drunk. Care to comment, Josh?

... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. More info needed.. , WD

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

I plead the 5th
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 4:58:36 AM EDT
Top Top