Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 11:14:10 AM EDT
My mom jsut called me at 1400, it seems a shit load of gang bangers got into it litteraly three houses down from ours, in the alley. Guns and knives involved, no shot fired from what she said. Will update later when I get a chance to learn more. Cops showed up before things got out of hand best I can tell. If any of those fucks had run itno our house there is nothing anyone could ahve done to stop them. I don't like that thought since the last time some banger ran from the cops he tied up two women and executed them....

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:06:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I wanna see you and your folks doing clearing drills together on the run-n-gun course.

That would fuggin rock!!

ETA:
Glad everyone's safe and merely rattled on the homefront.
If it stirs them to prepare, it could be a good thing.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:23:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Just curious where do your folks live?-Todd
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:02:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Mark E  Mail me . My blue light is under  Rifles & shotguns i got just the gun for MOM Rageing BULL. 454Cal.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:52:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Aww c'mon Kaboom, I think his mom should have a 1919 in .308 to really send those asshats packing.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:28:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Glad everyone's safe and merely rattled on the homefront.
If it stirs them to prepare, it could be a good thing.

+1
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:18:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Ok so I did some talking to a couple people that were around. Including the folks who live in the house it happened in front of. And best I can tell this is what happened.

Asshat group A started talking shit to fuckstick B, Fuckstick B went and got his "peeps" A total of about 15 people were involved. There were no guns involved though someone said they were going to go get one. Someone did pull a knife, the police caught that person and two others. Somone had the smarts don't know who, to call the cops and tell them it looked like a fight was about to start. So the cops got there pretty quick before it had a chance to blow up into something worse. All involved were UNDER 18yo.

This happened right by Fratt school. As a result of this anyone under 18 that wants to go hang out and play on the playground at the school must now be accompanied by a parent/guardian. It all started at the school's playground.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:38:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow, by Fratt? Has that area really gone that down hill? I used to live a block west of Fratt on Kinzie Ave.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:25:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Wow, by Fratt? Has that area really gone that down hill? I used to live a block west of Fratt on Kinzie Ave.

Nope, it's probably well on it's way. They got that whole restore (pick a part of town) thing going on so people are moving things change ya know. One of them things. Historical districs, ya got love the politics of them.....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:19:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey photo, without giving the address could you give the closest intersection to where they live.  Opps, didn't read it was near Fratt.........sry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top