Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2009 3:21:28 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/14/2009 3:56:44 PM EST by jlpals]
I'm out!
Anybody know where I can find some?

Anybody up for a group buy? If so let's figure out what brand everyone prefers. If a few of us each needed a case or two it would be well worth doing.
I'm not sure how accurate the estimate is but Cabelas backorder on cci is 2 weeks. 29.99/case plus 10 to ship and 20 for hazmat. An order of 4-5 cases would make it worth doing.
Anybody want to head this up??? If not, let me know if anyones interested in purchasing and I'll put the order in.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:26:52 PM EST
I got on the list at Gary's and they came in a couple weeks after I got on. This is probably your best bet to availability or luck into them at Scheels or Cabelas.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:42:58 PM EST
what did they charge you at Gary's? I stopped in on Friday and they quoted me $55 a case(1000) said they went up another $10 since last week. I'm calling BS on those price gougers. I guess if you need them you need them. Just hate to see the guys that are supposed to be on our side, making things even more dificult.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:50:56 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/14/2009 2:52:20 AM EST by Bonus]
It was a bit high at $42 per case. I definetly won't be buying anymore there if they are going to gouge people like that at $55. Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:48:08 PM EST
At that price we could place an order for several cases, pay the hazmat and shipping fee and be money ahead.

Anybody up for a group buy? If so let's figure out what brand everyone prefers. If a few of us each needed a case or two it would be well worth doing.
I'm not sure how accurate the estimate is but Cabelas backorder on cci is 2 weeks. 29.99/case plus 10 to ship and 20 for hazmat. An order of 4-5 cases would make it worth doing.
Anybody want to head this up??? If not, let me know if anyones interested in purchasing and I'll put the order in.

Top Top