Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2010 7:00:07 AM EDT
Anyone have any part time work available? I need to earn some extra funds for grad school. I have engineering, construction, and Quality Assurance experience. I will be work at my school some in the research lab and looking for extra work, perhaps 20 hours a week more.

Thanks,
Anthony
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 8:39:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By shinoi:
Anyone have any part time work available? I need to earn some extra funds for grad school. I have engineering, construction, and Quality Assurance experience. I will be work at my school some in the research lab and looking for extra work, perhaps 20 hours a week more.

Thanks,
Anthony

Seaworld??
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 9:50:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/15/2010 9:51:13 AM EDT by MateFrio]

Originally Posted By r-2-k-b-a:
Originally Posted By shinoi:
Anyone have any part time work available?
Seaworld??

They have an aquarium cleaning position open for the killer whale exhibit. Qualifications are you must be able to swim faster than the inhabitants.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 12:04:38 PM EDT
It's a lot further north than SA but I see all sorts of students at the resort area around Horseshoe Bay.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 1:30:18 PM EDT
What're you lookin to make an hour? We hire seasonal park rangers in New Braunfels.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:58:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/19/2010 5:58:45 AM EDT by shinoi]
Originally Posted By TXGunnersM8:
What're you lookin to make an hour? We hire seasonal park rangers in New Braunfels.

I will be working at my school in the research lab and need to earn a minimum $220 a week extra, so like 20 hours at $11 would do it. Though I would like to earn more to save for the next semester.

Which park?
Top Top