Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2010 7:00:07 AM EDT
Anyone have any part time work available?  I need to earn some extra funds for grad school.  I have engineering, construction, and Quality Assurance experience. I will be work at my school some in the research lab and looking for extra work, perhaps 20 hours a week more.  

Thanks,
Anthony
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 8:39:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone have any part time work available?  I need to earn some extra funds for grad school.  I have engineering, construction, and Quality Assurance experience. I will be work at my school some in the research lab and looking for extra work, perhaps 20 hours a week more.  

Thanks,
Anthony

Seaworld??
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone have any part time work available?

Seaworld??

They have an aquarium cleaning position open for the killer whale exhibit.  Qualifications are you must be able to swim faster than the inhabitants.

Link Posted: 4/15/2010 12:04:38 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a lot further north than SA but I see all sorts of students at the resort area around Horseshoe Bay.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 1:30:18 PM EDT
[#4]
What're you lookin to make an hour? We hire seasonal park rangers in New Braunfels.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:58:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What're you lookin to make an hour? We hire seasonal park rangers in New Braunfels.

I will be working at my school in the research lab and need to earn a minimum $220 a week extra, so like 20 hours at $11 would do it.  Though I would like to earn more to save for the next semester.

Which park?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top