Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 3:01:12 PM EDT
im looking for a safe. where can i my $$$ worth.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]
What location are you in? Most Farm supply stores have them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:27:47 PM EDT
[#2]
franklin park---near ohare airport sometimes it sounds like im right on the runway
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:53:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Sam's Clubs have decent safes for about $900 if I recall. Check the Sam's in Northlake. I saw a bunch somewhere else that  didn't expect too, I'll try and remember where.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:00:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Gander Mountain has some nice sales on safes every now and then.... I would check out the Grand opening at the  Joliet Gander if your near... I think it's to open in the next week or two.  They had some for $500 that looked real nice in the past..  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:41:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Check out Superior Safes in Plainfield. He's right across the street from Mega Sports. His site is www.superiorsafes.com.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top