Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 7:37:23 PM EDT
Doe any body know of any? How exactly do they work (is there a membership involved)? And how benifitial are they to the gunowner?

Thanks-Matt
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:39:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Doe any body know of any? How exactly do they work (is there a membership involved)? And how benifitial are they to the gunowner?

Thanks-Matt

DON'T JOIN ANYTHING LIKE THAT . YOU DON'T KNOW THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE GROUP.  BEST TO HAVE 3 TO 5 OF YOUR CLOSE WELL KNOWN , WELL KNOWN , WELL KNOWN FRIENDS , GET TOGETHER AND DO SHOOTING EXERCISES.    LIFE'S SHORT JUST HAVE FUN BUT BE PREPARED..     HAPPY NEW YEAR  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:53:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd better not make fun of militia's, they gave us our freedom
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:02:24 PM EDT
[#3]
The only way I could ever get people to join my militia was by telling them there'd be punch and pie at the meetings.
And still only one guy showed up.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:17:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I would be willing to join a militia, as long as it had a public relations arm. Secretive branches tend to perpetuate negative stereo types. "A well-regulated militia...."
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:03:37 PM EDT
[#5]
You're in it.

US CODE: Title 10311
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:56:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You're in it.

US CODE: Title 10311

Amen brother!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:12:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:27:51 PM EDT
[#8]
To bad only one of my buddies is into firearms and things of that nature...It gets tiring letting everyone else fire your own weapons, and using up the stash, but i'd like to think that if SHTF then they're ready to rock by my side
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:55:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
To bad only one of my buddies is into firearms and things of that nature...It gets tiring letting everyone else fire your own weapons, and using up the stash, but i'd like to think that if SHTF then they're ready to rock by my side

Ya know there's an easy fix for that.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#10]
  Where do you guys shoot!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm a malitia of one.

Malitia for Dummies

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top