Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 8:44:56 AM EDT
i must have misplaced the link, anyone have it??
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:36:59 AM EDT
[#1]
That link went dead a few months ago.  It was hosted by some guy with no affiliation to the range.  He must have got tired of messing with it.    Here is where it used to be..............

moreimages.tripod.com/imagesite/id11.html
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:58:04 PM EDT
[#2]
great  seems like  "they" want buff rock to disapear like it was never there

so whats the final word? anyone hear of the opening date? has it changed? are  we still shooting even if it snows??
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#3]
This is like the closet thing I can find affiliated to buffalo range.

www.hometownmotocross.com/htmxtrackdata/iltracks/ilbuffalorange.html
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:22:54 AM EDT
[#4]
TB,   last we heard was end of November.   You should come up North and go shooting with us at McMiller's or Bristol.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:41:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
TB,   last we heard was end of November.   You should come up North and go shooting with us at McMiller's or Bristol.

i will be out in morris this weekend,  pert near next door to ottawa, doing sound for the corn fest and  guy in charge said his son knows some place to  shoot, will check it out and see if i can bring a bunch of you one weekend
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:26:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Cool.    Keep us posted.   Thanks TB.   Watch those cops on Rt 6 in Morris.....he he
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:24:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I WILL HAVE THE MAYOR AND THE NEW POLICE CHIEF ON STAGE WITH ME, THE LAST CHIEF BLEW HIS BRAINS OUT LAST WINTER
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top