Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2013 3:59:46 PM EDT
hopped on there the second I got the email and tried to order c products mags at fair price but managed to get 0

seems there wasn't a method to the madness and people who caught wind late managed to get successful orders
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:09:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I buy a lot from AIM. I suspect it is a feeding frenzy as soon as the word gets out they have anything in stock.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:12:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder how much longer this will go on for?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:12:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the sudden onslaught of orders overwhelmed their system... I tried to check out for almost an hour...and after getting the item in my cart , got the out of stock message
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:16:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I got the email for Wolf 223 today and jumped on the site immediately only to have their server crash each time I tried to check out.

td
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Weird I normally get emails from AIM, but I didn't get one today.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:35:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If you signed up to be notified for out of stock items that were in stock (for a few minutes at least), you would have gotten an email.  I got an email for an item too.  This wasn't the regular Friday deal email.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:06:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you signed up to be notified for out of stock items that were in stock (for a few minutes at least), you would have gotten an email.  I got an email for an item too.  This wasn't the regular Friday deal email.

The regular emails have not been going out because the guy who makes them has been in the back fulfilling orders.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:20:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The regular emails have not been going out because the guy who makes them has been in the back fulfilling orders.

Not to mention not having anything in stock to email about.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Widener's had IMI cases for a few hours tonight. The site was really spotty, but I was able to get through with a little patience.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top