Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2010 6:18:20 PM EDT
I'm trying to get her to make another trip to the range for more trigger time to prepare for an IDPA or USPSA match. She didn't get everything right in the story, but good enough. Shot the SP-01 after the .22, and I had some minor PF.40 loaded for them for some soft shooting out of my limited gun. Lead and gunpowder
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Heh, she was probably having too much fun to remember every detail about something so new to her.

She single?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:16:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I probably wouldn't have asked her to go shooting had she been ugly and married!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:00:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I probably wouldn't have asked her to go shooting had she been ugly and married!

Probably the wrong answer with this group of miscreants and stalkers.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:17:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Great!  Just what I need, more eye candy to distract me from my non-existant shooting skills at the IDPA matches......
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:12:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Great job Rusty! You bringing her to the match this weekend?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top