Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/20/2004 2:57:21 PM EDT
im contemplating a move to pa and have looked at a few places up in wayne county. im wondring if it is easy to get a CLEO signoff there
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:05:00 PM EDT
I used to live there in Wayne county and still talk to some of my friends there. My buddy said the Honesdale sherriff/cheif of police, cant remeber the guys position, signs off on concealed carry permits like crazy. Dont know about class three. Sounds like the guy is very pro 2nd ammendment though. Since my buddy up there occasionally talks to him, mabey I can get some info for you through the grape vine. Other than that, very good choice on a place to live!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:23:32 PM EDT
Make sure you a have a full-auto range that's close to where you live first.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:09:15 AM EDT
thanks for the replies. i dont know that much about the area and dont know about ranges and what they will allow there. there are some great houses up there and the prices arent bad.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:32:28 PM EDT
I would shoot at the state game lands occasionaly. I dont think they have class 3 restrictions at the range, no tracers though.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:07:52 PM EDT
State game land has a 3 round limit. Doesn't it ?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:25:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mikepenn33:
State game land has a 3 round limit. Doesn't it ?

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:32:00 AM EDT

I've rapid fired six rounds out of a S&W 6906 and the state gameys showed up to investigate since they heard rapid fire. I was smart enough not to have done anything wrong or I would have had the wrath of them upon me. State Gameys seem to have more power than the regular police.

I'm sure the sound of full auto shooting will get not only their attention, but local law enforcement as well.

Find a good full auto range near where you want to move or find an abandoned strip mine or gravel pit.
Top Top