Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 11/2/2009 12:32:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/2/2009 12:53:53 PM EST by Dan_Gray]
I am gonna be opie the possum's host for a couple of days when he visits Arkansas. I think he needs a piece of ass. He will be going to the bar with us too. Gimme some ideas for pics and find him a chick!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:47:50 PM EST
I hate to be a spelling nazi, but anybody living in Arkansas has GOT to know how to spell possUm.

Your best bet is a Hav-A-Hart trap baited with a rotten apple. Good luck on determining the sex, however.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:53:24 PM EST
damn t9

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:16:43 PM EST
I might be able to hook you up if opie doesn't mind a little necrophilia - been one hanging around my place most nights lately but I have given it a pass.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:45:50 PM EST
pics of him humping a dead possum would be great IMHO

then pics of him in a stew pot

then pics of him strapped to your head like a possum skin cap

then we make a 6" bore (or correct size) and launch him from a potatoe cannon and film it
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:03:46 PM EST
Originally Posted By FlatlinesUp:
pics of him humping a dead possum would be great IMHO

then pics of him in a stew pot

then pics of him strapped to your head like a possum skin cap

then we make a 6" bore (or correct size) and launch him from a potatoe cannon and film it

i thought about the potato cannon idea, but lining it up underneath a tank barrel and filming it from above so it looks like we are shooting him out of a tank at someone.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:12:13 PM EST
take him to the clinton library and give him a cigar .... maybe you can find someone to pose as the ex pres to gim him the cigar...
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:41:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By greenflea:
take him to the clinton library and give him a cigar .... maybe you can find someone to pose as the ex pres to gim him the cigar...

make it an Acid. we can't be wasting a good cigar on a possum
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:47:53 PM EST
Ok, I've been scheming all night. Without getting to much into detail, does anyone know of a house anywhere in teh sticks that we can shoot up?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 9:42:12 AM EST
Originally Posted By Stinson342:
I hate to be a spelling nazi, but anybody living in Arkansas has GOT to know how to spell possUm.

Your best bet is a Hav-A-Hart trap baited with a rotten apple. Good luck on determining the sex, however.

For the record, spelling nazi....

Opossum would be the technically correct spelling of the animal in question.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 11:17:40 AM EST
Originally Posted By duckcallinfool:
Originally Posted By Stinson342:

For the record, spelling nazi....

Opossum would be the technically correct spelling of the animal in question.

you're a yankee that moved here ain'tcha?
Top Top