Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2005 4:33:10 PM EDT
i am a student at SHSU, and need a part time job that will be flexible on hours (i can work 40+ untill jan 8, then goes to 20-30).

i already applied to home depot, walmart, radioshack, and a few other places. i have been checking the net, but its mostly "make eleventybillion dollars from your couch!!!!"

i have good credentials:no felonies, speak english, wont shoot you at first sight... that kind of stuff. Im an Eagle scout for crying out loud.

you guys have any ideas?
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Man Whore.  Just be careful you don't tell TRG what streets you work.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 4:41:43 PM EDT
[#2]
ive already got a GF and she keeps me ocupado if you know what i mean
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 5:30:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Can you cut and pile bursh? I could use some help at the hunting property.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 6:27:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Can you cut and pile bursh? I could use some help at the hunting property.

yes.

I am 6'3" 185# not small by any means
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 6:38:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Goto work for the Prison System. I am sure they are still hiring part time correctional officers. about 11 bucks an hour if i remember right.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 4:30:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Goto work for the Prison System. I am sure they are still hiring part time correctional officers. about 11 bucks an hour if i remember right.

What he said, biggest industry around i believe.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:09:37 AM EDT
[#7]
the prison system wont hire me cause I cant go full time while they train me.

any other ideas?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:26:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh, the prison system will train you. Just show up down town, throw a brick through the Police Station window.  They'll teach you how to make license plates.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top