Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2003 7:34:52 AM EDT
i have a bulgarian slr 95 mb that has been converted to a galil style pistol grip and a ace non folder. i have a sks factory converted to accept ak mags with a monte carlo stock and a thumbhole stock, it has a solid dc engeeneing muzzle brake and scope mount with a super nice leather sling. i have an unfired moosberg 500 persuader, long mag tube. also a keltec s&w mag 9mm sub with green funiture also unfired. i have some waffle 762x39 mags 30 rounders and some new norinco 223 (84s) 30 rounders.

im looking for another 20 inch ar with a flat top or an upper with a 20 or 16 inch flat top ar mags an ace ar butstock (the long one) a vepr 2k or 2 in 762x39 or 223. a preban lower with colapasable stock. id like to have a daewoo pre or post, or some nice optics. maybe a post ban krinkov.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:58:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top