Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2003 7:36:30 PM EDT
Where the pics. you snapped at the Oakdale Gun Club shoot a few weeks ago???

You where supposed to hook us up, WTF happened??

Post them or shoot me a e-mail at [email protected]

Later-
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#1]
So what is the story w/ the pics.???

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:41:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't seem to find any good photo hosting websites.  I had some trouble with final exams, but now am through it.  Then I had to deal with unemployment as well.  Today I just got a new job, and am starting training tomorrow.  Then I will be gone this weekend.  I highly recommend that if ANYBODY knows of a good photo hosting site, please let me know.

My Adobe PHotoshop got a bug, and it wouldn't open anymore.  So I uninstalled it (using its uninstall feature), and now the darn computer's registry is messed up & screwing up subsequent installation attempts.  So I have these 200 some Kilobyte photos (2.34 megs total IIRC) to upload SOMEWHERE, but no way to shrink them for the web, and no good hosting site.

I don't know how to use the AR15.com photo hosting, and I'm not even sure if I (A bronze member) have that ability.  I just read up on how to do AR15.com photo hosting...  I don't think I can, I can't see any "Add Gallery" butten when I log in under the photos area.  If you guys have better instructions for me, KNOWING that Bronze accounts get photo hosting, plz tell me how.  This is pathetic. I can run UNIX/LINUX servers, but cannot seem to figure out AR15.com's photo serving services (wishing I still had my own server).

I've tried hunting-pictures.com or whatever to no avail.  I've tried www.digitalpose.com (which came recommended by members of this site) and they're not letting me create an account.  www.imagestation.com CUTS DOWN every photo to 450x338 resolution, which IMHO is unacceptable for a host to alter photos in any way.

If ANYBODY knows of a good hosting site, PLEASE TELL ME.  I lost my University Server space when my student group was disbanded (They delete my entire website, and all of our digital photo album too! [>(]

Or, if you can post SPECIFIC, STEP-By-STEP instructions on how to post photos, I'd be all over that she-it.  Sorry they're like a month late, but my life has been a hectic cesspool of stress, disappointment, and problems.  At least there's now a GIRL in my life (sort of) that shows interest in shooting!  That's a bit positive.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:46:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I only use hunting-pictures.com for my photo host, don't know of any others worth a shit,...anyone???

Shoot me a e-mail and I will try to get em hosted, hunt-pics.com seems to always have something wrong w/ it;s system.

Quoted:
 At least there's now a GIRL in my life (sort of)

All I can say on that is my motto,.."hit it, and quit it".

...lie to her, tell her you love her, then send her backing,......

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:31:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I found my old copy of Adobe Photoshop 4.0, reduced file size with that, and emailed them to you...  I hope that you get them.  Sorry so late.  I've been having a few problems lately.  Gotta run to work now though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top