Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 9/15/2003 6:24:31 PM EDT
do you think range 14 will be open this weekend
it would be a great time to test your long range shooting in a hell of a crosswind provided the targets and your self dont get blown away
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 7:34:36 PM EDT
I plan on being at Black Rock every day this week, regardless of rain or wind

Hell, all I own is military and military-designed arms...a little rain shouldn't hurt them. Especially since a pile lived through WWII

Now, to just find a proper scope mount for the M1A...

Link Posted: 9/17/2003 1:18:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 555R:
it would be a great time to test your long range shooting in a hell of a crosswind provided the targets and your self dont get blown away

Can't do it this weekend, Working in Toms River Saturday, Sunday is tied up in family obligations.BTH
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 5:13:53 AM EDT
Toms River is my hometown
what are you doing?
should I remain armed and dangerous
planning an invasion
hehehehe
oh well just trying to find some brave people who
wont melt in the rain

Originally Posted By Bobby_the_Hun:

Originally Posted By 555R:

Can't do it this weekend, Working in Toms River Saturday, Sunday is tied up in family obligations.BTH

Link Posted: 9/17/2003 3:07:14 PM EDT
I'm working at 1 Stop Car Audio up on Hooper Ave, Silverton section.Filling in for an installer. BTH
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 5:12:59 PM EDT
wow you are about a mile from my house
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 5:41:00 PM EDT
range 14 was open all weekend. The place was a washout. THursday we were doing the a swimming test at one of the pools and the governor ordered a state of emergency. The place looked like it was going to get nasty but on friday all that was left was a few puddles of stagnant water on the land nav course and near the rappel tower we were using. There were articles from the Dix PA office about how this storm was going to be the big one all over the place which hyped up the situation.
I think the governor overreacted with his call as conditions werent much different from your average summer storm
We didnt use range 14 or visit the gun club area but i was wondering do they have popup targets like the other ranges on post? I had a blast shooting the 9mm and m16 qualification but nothing like that is available anywhere that I am aware of in the civilian sector
Top Top