Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/6/2005 4:27:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:11:58 PM EDT
WTF! Can people out of county put a vote in? I'm over in Marin. This pisses me off big time.
head.gif
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:00:39 AM EDT
can we say unconstitutional? what a load of crap!! i'm sure all of the politicians think that once all the law abiding citizens turn in their weapons san fran will become a utopia. i'm sure half of those stats about murder were from thugs who obtain the weapons illegally in the first place.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:14:20 AM EDT
This really sucks. I am so glad I am moving out of this state. I know Oregon getting a little liberal but its got to be better then this state.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:35:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 12:36:24 PM EDT by Jack_Bauer]

Originally Posted By prisner4jc:
can we say unconstitutional? what a load of crap!! i'm sure all of the politicians think that once all the law abiding citizens turn in their weapons san fran will become a utopia. i'm sure half of those stats about murder were from thugs who obtain the weapons illegally in the first place.

http://www.gunfacts.info/sfban/

As a resident of San Francisco, I know this has happened before under Feinstein's regime, but was later overturned in court. The same thing will probably happen here but it will turn SF into a gang warzone for that time being. I'm sure citizens will start carrying even without a permit because they'll be in fear of their lives. It's better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6 (at least better now that former D.A. Hallinan is gone).
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:46:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Jack_Bauer:
As a resident of San Francisco, I know this has happened before under Feinstein's regime, but was later overturned in court. The same thing will probably happen here but it will turn SF into a gang warzone for that time being. I'm sure citizens will start carrying even without a permit because they'll be in fear of their lives. It's better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6 (at least better now that former D.A. Hallinan is gone).

You can borrow my Physics books and you can put them on your steps to keep the gang-bangers away; of course the it won't stop the gang-banging illegals who can't read as it is.
Top Top