Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2006 5:59:10 PM EDT
man i can't seem to quit i got an ocd with buying stuff....

been looking at uppers all day and haven't decided yet

i need 2 more to put on some extra lowers i got laying around..........
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#1]
If you want to break that terrible cycle, you could sale a couple of lowers.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm stocking up on ammo, no extra cash for guns right now.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you want to break that terrible cycle, you could sale a couple of lowers.

I would but they've had a price increase so i'd just have to pay more for them to buy them again

Ndenway

I have a feeling 4 cs's of wolf are heading my way right now too

i'm telling you it's a vicious cycle buy the ammo shoot the ammo buy the ammo shoot the ammo
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:24:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

i'm telling you it's a vicious cycle buy the ammo shoot the ammo buy the ammo shoot the ammo

WOLF????!!!!!???!!!! You are worried about spending money. Only a cheap skate buys that kind of ammo!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:51:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WOLF????!!!!!???!!!! You are worried about spending money. Only a cheap skate buys that kind of ammo!

Only someone without balls won't shoot it.........

don't mess with me i'll have lester whip you and josh arrest you
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:59:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Only someone without much brains will shoot it.........

Aw sh*t! I screwed up again!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:25:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only someone without balls won't shoot it.........

Dan, just because you left your balls on the Mountain of Brokbackness along with your good knees don't ASSume WOLF is bad/ cheap ammo.....old timin ball less wonder!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted: old timin ball less wonder!

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:30:29 PM EDT
[#9]
wolf = FTW
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:36:23 PM EDT
[#10]
my affliction has been the arsenal ak .bought one this month and sending off money monday for another.does anyone think that 1800.00 in ak 47s in one month is excessive?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:43:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
my affliction has been the arsenal ak .bought one this month and sending off money monday for another.does anyone think that 1800.00 in ak 47s in one month is excessive?

\

No.  Nothing about AK's is excessive.   or most any other guns for that mater.l
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:28:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Rat. you gave Ark a good laugh! You ain't gonna be laughin' when this old timin ball-less wonder whups your ass shootin' some distance!
137 yds to kill a deer? That AIN'T any distance at all! And a doe at that!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:10:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I wished I had 4 cases of wolf heading my way, I just bought a bunch of stuff to start reloading 223, so my fun cash is a bit low, gotta start playing to lottery and winning.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:40:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wished I had 4 cases of wolf heading my way, I just bought a bunch of stuff to start reloading 223, so my fun cash is a bit low, gotta start playing to lottery and winning.

Yea i plan on ordering some brass from that dud monday or at least calling him and checking on the status......... i see a large stack of 52 smk's in my future
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

That is a wise move. Hopefully you've found the ones you want to hang onto. Also, I'm hoping spare parts are next on the list of stuff to get.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:37:42 AM EDT
[#16]
today ....... i'm looking at midlenghts......

cant make up my mind if i want to go govt profile or Hbar......
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a wise move. Hopefully you've found the ones you want to hang onto. Also, I'm hoping spare parts are next on the list of stuff to get.

I'm keeping all my gear for now, I pondered selling off a few of my lesser used ones, but couldn't come to a decision as to which ones, I tend to use all of them throughout the year, I do need to stock up on some spare ar parts, never had any break on me in tens of thousands of rounds, but as my luck works, about the time I need them one would.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
i see a large stack of 52 smk's in my future

midway is having some kind of sale on bullets, seen some SMKs marked down.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Might as well spend it cause you sure can't take it with you.  Its fun to spend $ on things and really isn't that what its all about.  It would be depressing to work your but off and never get any enjoyment from all your work.  You worked for it so you sure as hell deserve to spend it!  I've been spending a lot of mine too and I love it as long as its on new toys.

Sorry to hear about the oil pan.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:01:52 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Rat. you gave Ark a good laugh! You ain't gonna be laughin' when this old timin ball-less wonder whups your ass shootin' some distance!
137 yds to kill a deer? That AIN'T any distance at all! And a doe at that!

Yeah yeah 137 yards ain't a whole lot...but when yer in the 30 mins prior to and after sunrise/ sunset, it cae be tough. and hey, Does were the only thing in the wheat field....meat in the fridge is meat in the fridge.....so take some gerital tablets and try to regain some masculinity you ball less wonder woman look alike bitch.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:43:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Yeah yeah 137 yards ain't a whole lot...but when yer in the 30 mins prior to and after sunrise/ sunset, it cae be tough. and hey, Does were the only thing in the wheat field....meat in the fridge is meat in the fridge.....so take some gerital tablets and try to regain some masculinity you ball less wonder woman look alike bitch.

You a tough talking little Rat, ain't you? Get me started on you and poor ACman won't have nothing left to call him "daddy"!
You definitely are an ankle biter  anyway you loot at it!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#22]
2 lowers and can't decide between gov't or HBAR? WTF? Sounds like it's time for one of each.  Spend the rest on ammo.
ETA: check out SIG_220's post.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:00:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

.....I have a "session" open for you, standard rates apply!!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

.....I have a "session" open for you, standard rates apply!!

You should do it for FREE don'e want me tripping in a shtf event

Tell you how bad it is today was my daughters 2nd bday party I bought her a battery operated bubble machine..... and 10 - 100oz jugs of bubbles  ...... never know when the bubble suply
could dry up man
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:27:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:02:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Or a 6.5 Grendal which is ballistically superiour to the 6.8 in practically all catagories.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:48:07 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Or a 6.5 Grendal which is ballistically superiour to the 6.8 in practically all catagories.

or instead of either of the two, you can go with the 6x45, no need for special mags, it uses the standard 556 mag, bolt and resized case and it'll drive a 85gr bullet to 2800+fps, thats for sure what my next ar is going to be chambered in, and theirs a dude making barrels and everything already.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:22:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Jason, that 1.5-5 Leupold scope with illuminated reticle is one I have seriously considered getting! They damn sure have to be handy!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:17:31 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
today ....... i'm looking at midlenghts......

cant make up my mind if i want to go govt profile or Hbar......

You need a Krieger midlength , or maybe a 6.8?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/jtacsupply/6.jpg

Prices help in the decision making
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top