Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 4:44:29 PM EDT
is it one a month like the other stuff? tia
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:00:18 PM EDT
[#1]
if you are talking about pistols then it is one a month because in california even c&r pistols must go through a dealer. you can buy as many c&r rifles and shotguns that you can pay for.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:30:55 PM EDT
[#2]
pardon my ignorance but what is "C&R?"
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:38:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
pardon my ignorance but what is "C&R?"

"Curio & Relic".

Crudely, firearms older than 40 years w/o modern reconstructions (The later my guess) on an ATF approved for classification list. (Does NOT include NFA firearms).
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:39:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

A: If we're talking about LONG guns... how many can you carry to your car?

Mind you, in the PRK, w/o a C&R FFL AND a COE, you are subject to DROS and a 10 day wait.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:05:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mind you, in the PRK, w/o a C&R FFL AND a COE, you are subject to DROS and a 10 day wait.

thanks guys
whats a COE?, so if i dont have one of these then handhuns must go through the ffl?

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:51:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks guys
whats a COE?, so if i dont have one of these then handhuns must go through the ffl?

COE = "Certificate Of Eligibility" (Yet another one of CAL-DOJ's brain stormin' ideas)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top