Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2006 8:49:08 AM EDT
anyone shooting any dogs???
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:00:18 AM EDT
[#1]
come on none of you fella have been out yote hunting???
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:54:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
come on none of you fella have been out yote hunting???

Been out twice in the last three weeks, for about an 1- 1 1/2 hours each time. Didn't see squat, & the farmers are saying they've been burrowing in, gettin' ready for pups.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:35:47 AM EDT
[#3]
And here I thought that Cherry_45 was the only Coyote hunter around here!

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:16:07 AM EDT
[#4]
You were just hunting the wrong area, Matt.www.ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=227780
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I really need a spot light...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:29:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I really need a spot light   3rdgen Night Vision]...

really.. money well spent
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:42:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

probably..

Don't have that kind of money right now though

Any tricks to getting yotes without night vision? We got a BUNCH of them, but only at night..
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:55:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

probably..

Any tricks to getting yotes without night vision? We got a BUNCH of them, but only at night..

Trapping works 24-7, if you like to shoot for the fun of it use flares to back light them, the surplus coast guard parachute flares are only ten bucks but really light up a big area.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:10:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

probably..

Trapping works 24-7, if you like to shoot for the fun of it use flares to back light them, the surplus coast guard parachute flares are only ten bucks but really light up a big area.

Hm, that is brilliant

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:16:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No kidding, I had some bigtime Yote probs....

Very well spent.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:10:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Don't trap without a WA state trapping license or you'll have a fun time with the F&G officers. You can get a trapping license by taking the trapping class or challenging the final exam and getting a 90 or better on it. I got an 87 and my buddy got an 89 the first time and he was a trapper in NH for 10 years. You can take it over however. My tip, read more than just what's in the book. I had the book memorized and my buddy had the real worl experience. Together we would have passed because you need to know both.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#12]
I ended up with 23 Yote's in 5 weeks, here in Central Washington.....it was pretty good!

http://www.ifish.net/gallery/data/500/Coyote1.jpg

http://www.steelheader.net/photopost/data/500/838K8.jpg

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:47:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Don't trap without a WA state trapping license or you'll have a fun time with the F&G officers. You can get a trapping license by taking the trapping class or challenging the final exam and getting a 90 or better on it. I got an 87 and my buddy got an 89 the first time and he was a trapper in NH for 10 years. You can take it over however. My tip, read more than just what's in the book. I had the book memorized and my buddy had the real worl experience. Together we would have passed because you need to know both.

Ummmmmm....didn't trapping in WA State with steel jaw traps get banned about 6 years ago?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:38:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:44:04 PM EDT
[#15]
WB 1nutgummer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top