Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/9/2006 4:57:27 AM EST
could somone please give me all the step and information i nee to obtain a suppressor
please, whats a good one to put on an AR? where to get it what kind of paper work i need to do,
can anyone own one? or is it just LEO? do you have to be 21 or can you be 18 years old ectt ect....
thanks brothers!!!

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:00:11 AM EST
1) You will have to be 21 IF we are allowed to own them (That is an assumption based on the fact you can't buy a handgun from a dealer till you are 21 so I assume it will be the same with cans since they will have to go through a dealer)

2) As of right now you will have to wait, the ATF sent a letter to the MI Atty Gen. asking for clarification on that, as of right now we are still unsure if we will be allowed to have silencers or not.

Just hang tight for a little while, take a moment and write the Attorney Gen a letter thanking him for all of his hard work in making us a class III state and mention that you hope that the new deffinition will also include the right for us to own silencers.

I think it is VERY important we all take a moment and thank the Atty Gen and show our support for him in the upcoming elections...

Also give a thanks to BustOff and his associate who were key into getting all of this done.
Top Top