Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/17/2005 10:13:35 AM EDT
whatdya think?  any interest other than the candyasses that already know they're candyasses?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Not if it's Labor Day. Any weekend after that is probably good, but I've got family coming into town to visit that weekend.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:51:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Not if it's Labor Day. Any weekend after that is probably good, but I've got family coming into town to visit that weekend.

read the whole post before responding......................i already said "other than the the candyasses" !!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

read the whole post before responding......................i already said "other than the the candyasses" !!

Listen up, buttmunch! If I'm not going to be there to take pictures, how the hell will you remember anything that happened?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:06:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

h!

I'll be there to take over picture taking responsibilites.  I guess I will have to be the brave/semi-sober soul that steers the crew down the river this time too.....LUCKY ME!  Hopefully I can keep my bathing suit top from breaking have way through the float trip this time
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:25:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:26:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Stupid ass sends an IM to me asking a good date and puts down the date I said was a no go for me.hint.

Change your plans
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:28:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Stupid ass sends an IM to me asking a good date and puts down the date I said was a no go for me.

I can take a hint.

+1

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:28:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I'll be there to take over picture taking responsibilites.  I guess I will have to be the brave/semi-sober soul that steers the crew down the river this time too.....LUCKY ME!  Hopefully I can keep my bathing suit top from breaking have way through the float trip this time

Damn, what did I miss?????

TXL
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:30:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll be there to take over picture taking responsibilites.  I guess I will have to be the brave/semi-sober soul that steers the crew down the river this time too.....LUCKY ME!  Hopefully I can keep my bathing suit top from breaking have way through the float trip this timehr

TXL

We are planning another float trip for the 1st weekend of Sept...So far all we have gotten is PISS POOR excuses why people can't go
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:35:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
We are planning another float trip for the 1st weekend of Sept...So far all we have gotten is PISS POOR excuses why people can't go

Change the dates!

You only need the weekend!

What's more fun: more days with less people, or less days with more people?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:49:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Change the dates!

Hey I'm fun so the rest is just a bonus JKMike already said he needs it to be the 1st week of Sept
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:54:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Change the dates!

Hey I'm fun so the rest is just a bonus JK
Mike already said he needs it to be the 1st week of Sept

which is why the second date i asked yall about is no longer an option

though it does sound better when we just say we're doing it to avoid keith and martin
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#13]
OK all you ass's! i am going to reserve the 2-5 of Sept. If you want to come, hey, the more the merrier, if not O'well! But there will be much drinking, that is a given, and much BBQing, which is also a given. It is Labor day weekend, i know, Which makes it all the more better, WHY, cause for most of us NORMAL people, ZHUKOV, that is a long weekend!  But i will get the reservation going in the morning, i am getting 2 camp sites this time, so there will be more room.  

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
OK all you ass's! i am going to reserve the 2-5 of Sept. If you want to come, hey, the more the merrier, if not O'well! But there will be much drinking, that is a given, and much BBQing, which is also a given. It is Labor day weekend, i know, Which makes it all the more better, WHY, cause for most of us NORMAL people, ZHUKOV, that is a long weekend!  But i will get the reservation going in the morning, i am getting 2 camp sites this time, so there will be more room.  

wouldn't miss it..............though i doubt very seriousy, being an abnormal person that i will have the following monday off
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:32:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Just to spite you bastards, I'm gonna be there after all.

Now YOU better make sure there will be a site available for us me. It's a holiday weekend, ya know?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:50:52 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Now YOU better make sure there will be a site available for us me. It's a holiday weekend, ya know?

you dug and dug and dug and dug and finally found a nut huh?  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:41:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Fuck that river....sideways
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:10:15 PM EDT
[#19]
If my lungs stay clear, I am up for a raincheck.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:43:50 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Fuck that river....sidewayshr

Stay on your tube and keep your pants on....you might just make it this time
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:02:43 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What, were his hands in your pockets or something?

well if he did indeed find a nut then we can assume he didn't have his hands in YOUR pockets, now can't we?!!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:17:19 AM EDT
[#22]
I just called Lazy L&L, and I'm on the waiting list for a RV spot. There are still lots of tent camp sites available, but I would strongly suggest you call soon before those fill up too. Labor day weekend is going to be crowded as heck. It's a three night (Fr, Sa, Su) minimum for the labor day weekend. I'll just have to eat the extra night, because I have to be back home Sunday around noon.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:42:54 AM EDT
[#23]
i just called so we for sure have 2 adjoining tent spaces reserved for the labor day weekend

so who else is going?!

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:17:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
i just called so we for sure have 2 adjoining tent spaces reserved for the labor day weekend

so who else is going?!

hr

Are they spots 26&27?  Michael said those are the good spots with the overhead cover and pier.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:34:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Okay, we have spots 17&18.  WHO IS GOING?  Here is what I'm tracking so far:

Bigcountryin_tx & GoodLuckCharm
Zhukov
TexRdnec
Keith_J

WHO ELSE?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:07:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Mine is unfortunately contingent on getting an RV spot. I'm tenative until then.

[ETA] If I do get the spot, it'll be my wife and I though...
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:28:19 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Mine is unfortunately contingent on getting an RV spot. I'm tenative until then.

[ETA] If I do get the spot, it'll be my wife and I though...

you just HAVE to have A/C???

how about if we let you sleep next to the ice chests?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:48:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Me thinkz I have my chitlins again that weekend. BUMMER! Next time for sure
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:13:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Got room for one more?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:43:59 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Got room for one more?

absolutely dave!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:50:00 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Got room for one more?

Wouldn't be a party without ya!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:56:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Sigziggy and 2 mini-Sigs are in...

ETA: Pending final list of savages....
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:21:22 PM EDT
[#33]
I might join up, if there's room for one more on the tent sites.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:01:55 PM EDT
[#34]
the tent sites will fit alot of tents

bring lots of sunscreen

txl
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:41:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
the tent sites will fit alot of tents

bring lots of sunscreen

txl

Sunscreen?  He's a Mexican.

TRG

doh!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:54:16 PM EDT
[#37]
I dont think I can come folks
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#38]
what about the rest of you girls?

holiday weekend + sun + water + alcohol + college girls =

work that one out on your own.  did i mention the camp is right on the river?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:08:07 PM EDT
[#39]
If someone else from the Dallas area will go, on Friday afternoon, after work, I will come.  Even if someone else doesnt go, I still might come.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:47:53 AM EDT
[#40]
So what's the scoop? Who's gonna be there?

bigcountry/GoodLuckCharm
Tex (Mrs Tex?)
DPeacher (LPeacher?)
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
So what's the scoop? Who's gonna be there?

bigcountry/GoodLuckCharm
Tex (Mrs Tex?)
DPeacher (LPeacher?)
Sig Ziggy
keith_j
and probably some of my friends from down here

it just won't be the same without a soccer-fairy there though..................what's the scoop on your trailer?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I might join up, if there's room for one more on the tent sites.

plenty of room............

think we had 11 people and 3 tents just on one space last time, now we have two spaces side-by-side.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:35:35 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

Apparently a couple o' things...............

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:38:12 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What, were his hands in your pockets or something?

Tex is one o' them people who, because he knows the homeless will ask for money, cuts the front pockets out of his jeans......... and then tells them that they can have whatever they find in his pockets!  
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Okay, we have spots 17&18.  WHO IS GOING?  Here is what I'm tracking so far:

Bigcountryin_tx & GoodLuckCharm
Zhukov
TexRdnec
Keith_J

WHO ELSE?

Hmmn.  This is how I saw it on the men's room wall:

Bigcountryin_tx & GoodLuckCharm TexRdnec
Zhukov
TexRdnec GoodLuckCharm
Keith_J

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:41:50 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Sigziggy and 2 mini-Sigs are in...

ETA: Pending final list of savages....

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:52:53 AM EDT
[#47]
where yall floatin at?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
where yall floatin at?

www.guadaluperivertoobing.com
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:19:22 AM EDT
[#49]
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 equating to filming a girl's gone wild video) how wild is this weekend expected to be?

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:34:38 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 equating to filming a girl's gone wild video) how wild is this weekend expected to be?

it's a choose-your-own-adventure kinda thing.  there will be parties for anybody that wants to go looking for them and on the other end of the scale theres marshmallow roasting and whatnot for the more family oriented campers.

if you plan to float the river though it's always a pretty good mix of both types!  hell, when we were there last time there was an entire extended family floating on one side of us and about 30 tubes tied together around a central floating keg on the other side...................  i think txlewis even got a cup of beer out of that group.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top