Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/24/2006 7:26:42 PM EDT
I posted on their board as Ihateliberals, and they pulled my ad and told me to change my name as it is offensive, wtf? Man am I glad I got rid of that damn HK. Now I just need someone off of arfcom to buy the rest of my HK stuff.
I am just in shock that a gun board calls my screen name too offensive, and tells me to change it. Guess that will be the last time I go to that board.

Chris
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:03:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/24/2006 8:07:04 PM EDT by USPC40]

Originally Posted By IhateLiberals:
I posted on their board as Ihateliberals, and they pulled my ad and told me to change my name as it is offensive, wtf? Man am I glad I got rid of that damn HK. Now I just need someone off of arfcom to buy the rest of my HK stuff.
I am just in shock that a gun board calls my screen name too offensive, and tells me to change it. Guess that will be the last time I go to that board.

Chris

You want to sell off all your HK stuff because someone who runs a message board that isn't affiliated with HK thinks your name is offensive?

Yeah, that makes sense.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:04:36 AM EDT
no, i want to sell off the rest of hk stuff because i already sold my hk.... just saying i am glad to be rid of it if that is the way hk people act...

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:51:30 PM EDT
You have any H&K USP 45 stuff for sale?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:12:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/25/2006 3:13:05 PM EDT by ScaryGuy]

Originally Posted By USPC40:

Chris

You want to sell off all your HK stuff because someone who runs a message board that isn't affiliated with HK thinks your name is offensive?

Yeah, that makes sense.

No, He's selling his HK stuff because the HK he had was an inaccurate, overrated hunk of shit.

In other words, a typical USP.

SG
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:44:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/25/2006 4:44:41 PM EDT by USPC40]

Originally Posted By ScaryGuy:

Originally Posted By USPC40:

Chris

Yeah, that makes sense.

No, He's selling his HK stuff because the HK he had was an inaccurate, overrated hunk of shit.

In other words, a typical USP.

SG

That's not how the message read.

Be sure to include that description in red in your ad IhateLiberals. I'm sure it will sell in no time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:47:29 AM EDT
no, its for a usp 40
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:43:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:19:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/27/2006 7:19:53 AM EDT by IhateLiberals]
gracias, gringo...

lol
Top Top