Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 9:23:55 AM EDT
my son came home yesterday and after being ratted out by his sister, told me his latest classroom hi-jinx....

the science teacher was using an overhead of the periodic table that was too large for the screen.  it bled over onto the upper part of the wall.

the teacher is sort of a practical joker so he started using his marker on the dry eraser board drawing over the elements projected up there, adding wierd names, etc.  some of the kids started suggesting changes and he was jumping around here and there changing stuff.  

so my son, the family prankster, suggest he change H (hydrogen) or He (helium) to something else and he jumps to it - gets on his stool because these elements are "higher" on the table.  

well, you get the picture - he scribbles all over the white wall on both H and He before he stops and realizes what he's doing.  as the class erupts in laughter, the bell rings and my son skates out the door - a clean get away.    

i thought it was funny as can be.  the teacher was none worse for the wear - they all like him and although embarassed, he was cool .  after all, he was owned by a 15 year old.

ah, the good old days.    
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:21:55 AM EDT
[#1]
thumbs up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top