Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2003 4:28:14 PM EDT
Camp out/cook out/revival

The church of the little black rifle will be holding services the weekend of oct 18th at my house. Plenty of camp space. Bon fire, byob, and grilled goodies. Anyone wanting to attend please im me.

This is the camp out we all discussed at the august shoot!

FRI-SUN or whenever you guys can make it for as long as you want to camp. I am figuring a shoot saturday at fop and back to the slayer compound for cookout and BS.

BYOB,BYOA<bring your own ammo> and BYOBS<bring your own bullsh*t>

Gonna be a fun time!!!!!!
IM me for directions and reservations. <i gotta know whether or not to hide the neighbors sheep >

mike

P.s. I have limited couch space for those sisies who don't like sleeping on the grass. first come first served!

Link Posted: 9/27/2003 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#1]
This does sound like a big time!
Maybe the warden will allow me a weekend on parole.
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 7:46:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Alabama..... Aint that the place where your mom's your dad and your dad's your brother?
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 5:06:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 6:31:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Alabama..... Aint that the place where your mom's your dad and your dad's your brother?

NO THAT IS Tennesee!

mike
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 3:57:16 PM EDT
[#5]
ok i know delta is coming.

who else is gonna make it? please email me and rsvp so i can make sure we have enough to eat.

mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top