Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2005 8:31:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:38:34 AM EDT
[#1]
SWEET, hope you dont mind, I re-sized it for you......

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

fototime.com/20EC38169ACF3CF/standard.jpg

Thread hijack   Hey mister computer whiz tell me how to re size photos
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

fototime.com/20EC38169ACF3CF/standard.jpg

Thread hijack   Hey mister computer whiz tell me how to re size photos

You should have  photo editing software on your computer, when I download my pics from my camera, or anywhere else, I go to my editing software, and hit the IMAGE tab and go to resize, and enter the size of I want the pic to be, I find that 620x450 or so works good.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:15:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm I having some difficult testicle OoOp I meant technical problem here. I need some help from you gentlemen.

I can't decide which stock I gonna get..

MagPul or VLTOR

give me some thought please, I would really appreciate it.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#5]
VLTOR......My preferrance.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Vltor or LMT Sopmod.  I HATED my Magpul stock.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:34:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Vltor or LMT Sopmod.  I HATED my Magpul stock.  

+1 for LMT SOPMOD.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:23:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Personally I like the ACE skeleton style stock on one!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I like the LE entry sized stock on my carbine, and A2 for the full sized one, never did have any preference for the collaspable ones.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#10]
If nothing else you can resize in Microsoft Paint, if you have Windows you have Paint.

Open the photo in Paint, go to the Image menu, select Stretch/Skew, the top selection will be at 100% by default, want to reduce the photo by 50%?  Just change the 100% to 50% on both Horizontal and Vertical, POOF...you've done it!
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
If nothing else you can resize in Microsoft Paint, if you have Windows you have Paint.

Open the photo in Paint, go to the Image menu, select Stretch/Skew, the top selection will be at 100% by default, want to reduce the photo by 50%?  Just change the 100% to 50% on both Horizontal and Vertical, POOF...you've done it!

That worked getting it to the right KB but now it is tiny........

I don't have the fancy stuff 1shott is talking about.......
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:45:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FANCY? Heck all I am using is Dell photo export....see I am just a reguler poor dude also...
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:13:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FANCY? Heck all I am using is Dell photo export....see I am just a reguler poor dude also...

Man I capture pics of my 10yr old video camera I don't even have a digital camera.......with some funky software that only works half the time..........

I'm poorer than you and you know it..........
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 12:36:20 AM EDT
[#14]
man I'm poorer than both you guys, I don't have a video camera that works and the only digital thing I own is my answering machine, I don't even own a computer, I use my moms or sisters or the pieced together laptop they gave me at work, at least the one at work has DSL, last time I used my sisters digital camera was when I was building an ak, was going to do a step by step build tutorial with lots of pics, took a total of 100 or so pics, and damned if I didn't short it out when I hooked it up to down load the pics, she won't let me use her new one, and I'm on a time schedule with her kids for use of her comp, gotta use it while their at school, I'd buy a computer or camera but they'd cut into my ammo/play, great deal can't pass up gun fund, so I have to choose what I'd have more fun with, cause if it ain't fun then I don't want to do it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 2:18:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
man I'm poorer than both you guys, I don't have a video camera that works and the only digital thing I own is my answering machine, I don't even own a computer, I use my moms or sisters or the pieced together laptop they gave me at work, at least the one at work has DSL, last time I used my sisters digital camera was when I was building an ak, was going to do a step by step build tutorial with lots of pics, took a total of 100 or so pics, and damned if I didn't short it out when I hooked it up to down load the pics, she won't let me use her new one, and I'm on a time schedule with her kids for use of her comp, gotta use it while their at school, I'd buy a computer or camera but they'd cut into my ammo/play, great deal can't pass up gun fund, so I have to choose what I'd have more fun with, cause if it ain't fun then I don't want to do it.

but atleast you own a weapon
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 2:18:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Man, yall aint pooor, I am so poor, I have to recycle toilet paper.....
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 3:11:51 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Man, yall aint pooor, I am so poor, I have to recycle toilet paper.....

toilet paper? whats that?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 3:18:34 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Quoted:

but atleast you own a weapon

man, I never had any chicks call it a weapon before, so I don't know if I'd go so far as to call it that, but if your talkin bout guns?, well then, I do have in my meager possesion a few of them, some of them even work most of the time, when I got ammo for them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top