Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 12:07:45 PM EDT
Ive seen alot about the hellstorm trigger systems,and there clones..Are we aloud to have them in n.j and are they worth it..Not sure were i could really use it without getting,looked at like a criminal,or like im using something I shouldnt,but how are they anyone have one or use on and if so where at,any places you can do the whole bumpfire thing without getting the third degree..Just curious....
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:31:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Worthless junk IMHO. They will fall apart after a while. They are perfectly legal though.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:22:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow thats some odd crap...i might pick on up just to see what its like...can this harm my rifle?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:39:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Wow thats some odd crap...i might pick on up just to see what its like...can this harm my rifle?

Nope ,just scratch up your trigger.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:51:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Dont waste your money.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#5]
you can probably do the same thing without buying it. I dont think its a very good idea though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top